Moderators: UOducksTK1, Zyme, lukeyrid13, Oregon Ownage

jibbajabba614
Senior
GM: Milwaukee Bucks GM

Re: 1993 Draft Discussion

Post by jibbajabba614 »

Had Allan Houston at 6…

Surprised he fell.

Rodney Rogers is also a interesting pick. Love the fact he was allowed to play SG. Not a top prospect but still good ratings. Will be interesting to see what kind of player he can become
Cellar-door
Senior
GM: Charlotte Hornets

Post by Cellar-door »

jibbajabba614 wrote:Had Allan Houston at 6…

Surprised he fell.

Rodney Rogers is also a interesting pick. Love the fact he was allowed to play SG. Not a top prospect but still good ratings. Will be interesting to see what kind of player he can become
I almost pulled the trigger on Houston, but I have so may guys already who are best at SG and still kinda need a PG, so I rolled the dice
Hornets GM
jibbajabba614
Senior

Post by jibbajabba614 »

Cellar-door wrote:

Surprised he fell.

I almost pulled the trigger on Houston, but I have so may guys already who are best at SG and still kinda need a PG, so I rolled the dice
For sure. Deep point guard class this year.
Marzeial
Freshman
GM: Atlanta Hawks

Post by Marzeial »

Cellar-door wrote:

Surprised he fell.

I didn't think Houston would make it to me early on but I figured someone would need another PG and I was thinking once the board started to break between him and Big George, one of the two would likely make it
jibbajabba614
Senior

Post by jibbajabba614 »

Marzeial wrote:
Cellar-door wrote:

Surprised he fell.

I didn't think Houston would make it to me early on but I figured someone would need another PG and I was thinking once the board started to break between him and Big George, one of the two would likely make it
Yeah. I like Muresan but the 3 C+ and A potential are the prison sentences. I don’t think he will be useful at PF because of his quickness. So if he doesn’t develop your left with a 15-20 mpg player.

Yeah we got a lot of guys that have the potential but I put more ready players to compensate that
The Bean Regime
Senior
GM: Minnesota Timberwolves GM

Post by The Bean Regime »

Oh dang that Rockets pick woulda gone from 18 to 29!

Thanks TK! lmao
DrBradBuss
Junior
GM: Detroit Pistons GM

Post by DrBradBuss »

jibbajabba614 wrote:
Yeah. I like Muresan but the 3 C+ and A potential are the prison sentences. I don’t think he will be useful at PF because of his quickness. So if he doesn’t develop your left with a 15-20 mpg player.

Yeah we got a lot of guys that have the potential but I put more ready players to compensate that
Great news as usual on my draft picks
Houston was the other guy I was deciding upon at 7.
But with Mashburn and Sprewell, didn't think I should go Houston. It's actually why I was a bit upset I didn't get Bradley at 3. I felt like Houston had a chance to be there at 7.
Maybe it will work out in the end.
jibbajabba614
Senior

Post by jibbajabba614 »

DrBradBuss wrote:
jibbajabba614 wrote:

Great news as usual on my draft picks
Houston was the other guy I was deciding upon at 7.
But with Mashburn and Sprewell, didn't think I should go Houston. It's actually why I was a bit upset I didn't get Bradley at 3. I felt like Houston had a chance to be there at 7.
Maybe it will work out in the end.
Honestly, I like Bradley and Mashburn equally. I probably would have taken Baker because of needs. But between the two the way they simmed, Bradley will get 10ppg/10rpg maybe 4pg if he reaches his potential. Mashburn is easily a 15ppg player and can be a 24ppg type of guy. Even if he doesn’t reach his potential I can see him winning defensive awards because SF is a weak position at the moment
Zyme
All Pac-12
GM: New York Knicks GM

Post by Zyme »

jibbajabba614 wrote:
Marzeial wrote:
Cellar-door wrote:

Surprised he fell.

For old time's sake I wanted Ghiță in the worst way.
DASL1 Rings: '93, '94

K's HOF:
Mark "Wholly Mammoth" Eaton | Retired 2002, age 44: 24 min/8pts/8reb/1stl/2.5 blks/1 TO
Michael "Sweet Home" Ansley | Retired 2007, age 42: 33 min/16pts/8 reb/1.5stl/.5 blks/.5 TO Lifetime .550 shooting %
Gheorghe "Ghiţă (Ghitza, Little George)" Mureșan | Retired 2008, age 36: 35Min/16.2pt/12.2reb/2.1ast/1.6stl/2.9blk/1.3TO (.461/.715/.000)
jibbajabba614
Senior

Post by jibbajabba614 »

Zyme wrote:
jibbajabba614 wrote:
Marzeial wrote:
Cellar-door wrote:

Surprised he fell.

For old time's sake I wanted Ghiță in the worst way.
And FBB favors centers over all positions. Reason I gave him a shot at 1.0 Muresan
800wins
Three Star Recruit

Post by 800wins »

Even looking back @ previous classes, I love the fact that steals can actually be found in late 1sts/2nd.
The Bean Regime
Senior
GM: Minnesota Timberwolves GM

Post by The Bean Regime »

800wins wrote:Even looking back @ previous classes, I love the fact that steals can actually be found in late 1sts/2nd.
Biggest 2nd round steal was Mitchell Jordan on the Nets. Smh.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

The Bean Regime wrote:
800wins wrote:Even looking back @ previous classes, I love the fact that steals can actually be found in late 1sts/2nd.
So first he cheats, then he steals? smh indeed...

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
offtheheezy
Senior
GM: Vancouver Grizzlies

Post by offtheheezy »

UOducksTK1 wrote:
The Bean Regime wrote:
Was actually drafted by the Mavs...just lucked out in TC after he gave MJ the rookie extension max for 3 years.
Oregon Ownage
All-American
GM: Dallas Mavericks

Post by Oregon Ownage »

offtheheezy wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:
The Bean Regime wrote:
Was actually drafted by the Mavs...just lucked out in TC after he gave MJ the rookie extension max for 3 years.
Yea I didnt offer as much in FA as I thought he was done growing