Brandon Ashley supposedly has a top 3

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

greenyellow

Re: Brandon Ashley supposedly has a top 3

Post by greenyellow »

dd10snoop28 wrote:I've seen him play and I don't think he'd be a one and done. Much too raw of a player offensively to leave early.
That's what I was thinking from watching his highlight video but you just never know how much he could improve between now and the end of his FR year.
duckfan22
Senior

Post by duckfan22 »

It may be mute if the NBA is still locked out. Hope we get him and take our chances.
Ive heard they were talking about you can only jump to nba after 2 years of college.
I don't remember where i heard that from. But would be good for college basketball.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

duckfan22 wrote:It may be mute if the NBA is still locked out. Hope we get him and take our chances.
Ive heard they were talking about you can only jump to nba after 2 years of college.
I don't remember where i heard that from. But would be good for college basketball.
I don't think they could pass that kind of limit since the NBAPA had a hard time agreeing to the one year rule the last time. I also doubt the NBA will stay locked out long enough that it forces one-and-done players to stay in college another year.
duckfan22
Senior

Post by duckfan22 »

greenyellow wrote:
duckfan22 wrote:It may be mute if the NBA is still locked out. Hope we get him and take our chances.
I don't think they could pass that kind of limit since the NBAPA had a hard time agreeing to the one year rule the last time. I also doubt the NBA will stay locked out long enough that it forces one-and-done players to stay in college another year.

I agree your most likely right.