Ducks Basketball Preview and Ranking

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

collegesportsguy
High School Drop Out

Ducks Basketball Preview and Ranking

Post by collegesportsguy »

Check out the Ducks preview on college Sports Madness. Have us ranked #111 overall and #9 in Pac 12?

http://www.collegesportsmadness.com/article/1693
duckfan22
Senior

Re: Ducks Basketball Preview and Ranking

Post by duckfan22 »

I never listen to rankings or worry about either. look at last year. they gave the
ducks the death penalty and they then won the CBI. With low expectations this team
won't have distractions from the outside. The only expectations will be on themselves.
So who cares what the mags say. Only thing that matters is the team comes together and proves to themselves they can do it.
briarduck
Senior

Post by briarduck »

Wasn't a bad preview but I agree I do like the fact that expectations are low, that way they have no pressure and they can use it (lack of hype) as motivation....thanks for sharing the link with us!
GO DUCKS!! WTD!
dd10snoop28
Senior
GM: New Jersey Nets GM

Post by dd10snoop28 »

That is just too low... Sorry

Sure we've lost a lot of players to transfers, but we've also add a ton of talent to our roster. I think it will take a while for our players to get adjusted to playing with each other, but hopefully they'll start to click and we'll finish around 4-7 in the Pac.
duck55
Senior

Post by duck55 »

dd10snoop28 wrote:That is just too low... Sorry

Sure we've lost a lot of players to transfers, but we've also add a ton of talent to our roster. I think it will take a while for our players to get adjusted to playing with each other, but hopefully they'll start to click and we'll finish around 4-7 in the Pac.
Don't we play every P-12 team twice???
USUaggieDuck
Five Star Recruit

Post by USUaggieDuck »

I think that the overall rating is too high for oregon. the 9th in the pac 12 is low.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

duck55 wrote:
dd10snoop28 wrote:That is just too low... Sorry

Don't we play every P-12 team twice???
He's referring to the place Oregon would finish (between 4th and 7th), not how many games they'd win.