Alabama Fan Gets Arrested For Lewd Act on LSU Fan

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

MFRDuckFan
Senior

Post by MFRDuckFan »

You definitely cannot fix stupid especially when you're related to the Sheriff. At least you can arrest them.

"Brian Downing, 32, of Smiths Station, Ala., was booked on charges of sexual battery and obscenity. He was videotaped Jan. 9 "placing his genitals on an LSU fan's face. The LSU fan appears to be heavily inebriated and practically unconscious," a police statement said.

Downing is a second cousin of Russell County, Ala., Sheriff Heath Taylor, who earlier Thursday had said Downing was on his way from Alabama to New Orleans to surrender.

Taylor told The Associated Press that he learned from other family members Thursday morning that Downing had been identified as the man shown exposing himself and then simulating a sex act above the head of an apparently unconscious man in an LSU-purple shirt."

http://espn.go.com/college-football/sto ... o-arrested
karlhungis
All Pac-12

Re: Alabama Fan Gets Arrested For Lewd Act on LSU Fan

Post by karlhungis »

Arrested for teabagging across state lines? Wow, that's got to be a first.
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Post by MFRDuckFan »

karlhungis wrote:Arrested for teabagging across state lines? Wow, that's got to be a first.
Pretty risky thing to do as I'm guessing the size of his junk matches his IQ - VERY SMALL.
Duck24
Senior

Post by Duck24 »

Credit this arrest to deadspin since they were all over this story.
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Post by MFRDuckFan »

Those with him should be charged as well. I saw the vid (pixelated of course) & it's pretty shameful.

At least the guy got fired from his job. He has no job AND a little penis. Gotta learn to be a grown up dude! Of course, he's 32 years old - don't think it's going to happen.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

And to think most southerner's have a problem with us out West because we're so laid back about our sports. I'm just thinking about some of the incidents over the past few years relating to sport's fan and how out of touch people seem to be getting with reality. A few years ago the beaver fan covered that Duck in Orange paint (thankfully the Quacker made a full recovery after being found), the Dodger/Giant fight, Harvey Updyke, a Longhorn fan almost castrated by a Sooner fan etc.

This is why I only feel the need to shout "Go Ducks" not f the poodles or any thing like that (Stewart Mandel even made a comment to me about how most of us just shout "Go Ducks" too). We love to make comparisons of athletes to cold-blooded killers and frankly, calling Kobe an Assassin is pretty stupid and baseless if the NBA and Stern felt it was so necessary to rename the Bullets to Wizards because of the connotation. We seem to be at a time where college athletics are getting re-sorted and while they tried to force more sportsmanship between the players a few years back in all sports, announcers, media and coaches all have a responsibility to not fan the flames by using war-like metaphors either.
Bud Lee
All Pac-12

Post by Bud Lee »

For some reason Bama fans seem to make up the largest percentage of crazy mo-fo’s when it comes to college sport fans.

I wonder if he is the same guy that took credit for it on twitter.

Oh…and I’m not defending the size of this man’s pecker…but some of us are growies not showies. Just saying.
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Post by MFRDuckFan »

Bud Lee wrote:For some reason Bama fans seem to make up the largest percentage of crazy mo-fo’s when it comes to college sport fans.

I wonder if he is the same guy that took credit for it on twitter.

Oh…and I’m not defending the size of this man’s pecker…but some of us are growies not showies. Just saying.
:lol: :lol: :shock: