Senior

Lame is at it again

Post by uodux1212 »

"How do we go from nine to one?" - Chip Kelly

“Our expectations are to win every game we play." - CK
greenyellow

Re: Lame is at it again

Post by greenyellow »

Sounds like typical Lame. I'm wondering if Chip could get in trouble because on ESPNU's coverage of LOI Day, Bellotti said that Chip told him that Armstead was playing DL. If it was a conversation between friends and Bellotti told it after AA had sent in his LOI, then I think it might be okay.
wheaton4prez
Senior

Post by wheaton4prez »

I'm happy to pile on Kiffin. But, is saying "we need to get x player" really what the NCAA means by not discussing recruits?
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

wheaton4prez wrote:I'm happy to pile on Kiffin. But, is saying "we need to get x player" really what the NCAA means by not discussing recruits?
i do believe there was another secondary violation accusation from earlier in the week as well. forgot what it was though (its hard to keep track of all of lame's secondary violations because he has so many of them)
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

I really can't believe he's stupid enough to text a media member about needing to get a recruit. At least with Bellotti talking about a conversation he had with Chip where Armstead was mentioned, it's more of something that slipped from a private conversation between good friends.
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

greenyellow wrote:I really can't believe he's stupid enough to text a media member about needing to get a recruit. At least with Bellotti talking about a conversation he had with Chip where Armstead was mentioned, it's more of something that slipped from a private conversation between good friends/ex-co-workers.
It's not as if Kiff is some kind of recruiting guru or something...
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

mrpd21
Five Star Recruit

Post by mrpd21 »

Well after sanctions at least USC went with the safe bet and got a guy like Lane to keep clean!
dd10snoop28
Senior
GM: New Jersey Nets GM

Post by dd10snoop28 »

This guy is the the sharpest tool in the shed I can tell you that much. How many times can you make the same mistake? Some people never learn...

I know it's minor, but I'm not a big fan....