Arizona State ........... 968
Washington State ..... 961
USC .......................... 960
California .................. 950
Oregon State ............ 948
UCLA......................... 942
Oregon ..................... 926

link

I believe these are the players who have left the program who may have affected the program's APR:
-Josh Crittle
-Mike Dunigan
-Drew Wiley
-Matthew Humphrey
-Lekendric Longmire
-Teondre Williams
-Malcolm Armstead

Players who transfer, but have above a 2.6 GPA don't affect a school's APR. Longmire definitely had academic problems. Heard the same thing about Williams. Dunigan was a very good student in high school, but there were rumors that he was slacking off. Humphrey and Wiley were probably ok.

Next year:
-Bruce Barron
-Jabari Brown
-Brett Kingma

Brown and Barron will probably hurt the program. Kingma is an excellent student, so his transfer shouldn't hurt the team's APR.

I think there's definitely a chance that Oregon could go on probation. This is something that Altman really needs to get under control. If Altman has any more transfers that negatively affect the team's APR, Dana could be on the hot seat (which I definitely hope doesn't happen).
“If everybody in this room just want to be real with themselves, this game could have went either way,” he said. “We turned the ball over a lot. We beat ourself. Just be real with yourself right now. We beat ourself.”
-Jameis Winston after Oregon's decisive 59-20 victory over Florida State in the Rose Bowl