Calvin is a USC fan.....

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

ducksrock
Senior

Calvin is a USC fan.....

Post by ducksrock »

Was driving in Salem today and saw a pickup with a USC window sticker in one corner and Calvin (identified as USC) peeing on the word "Ducks"....My, how things have changed....Now USC fans are "peeing" on the Ducks....I laughed out loud and drove up beside the guy and flashed him an "O".....Gotta love the rewards of being the Pac Champions 3 years in a row, and headed for 4 in a row...
and hopefully our first FB NC........GOOOO DUCKS....
Braveheart
Sophomore

Re: Calvin is a USC fan.....

Post by Braveheart »

Calvin (and Hobbs)? Calvin Johnson? Calvin Klein? Calvin Cooledge?

:|
lukeyrid13
All-American
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Post by lukeyrid13 »

Like this but with ducks.....

Braveheart
Sophomore

Post by Braveheart »

I hope I'm not the only one here, but I feel like that could've been articulated a lil better. I initially came away with the OP seeing some dude named "Calvin" (who is obviously somebody around the board) peeing on a ducks logo on the side of the road with a USC sticker on his pick-up. OP then proceeds to pull-over, drive up next to the guy, and throw up the Oregon Ducks "O" hand sign....then quickly drives off.
duckfan96
Senior

Post by duckfan96 »

And once again...what does this have to do with Oregon recruiting? Is this board ever going to discuss Ducks again...or will USC be involved in every discussion? Just asking
Elduderino
Senior

Post by Elduderino »

duckfan96 wrote:And once again...what does this have to do with Oregon recruiting? Is this board ever going to discuss Ducks again...or will USC be involved in every discussion? Just asking
Man, some of you are real put out about this USC stuff.

It's the offseason, we have closed practices, and there is very little news on the recruiting front. It seems only natural that topics will tend to drift a bit. With USC's theorized resurgence it isn't surprising the board has a lot of talk about them. Pretty clear from the title it is a thread dealing with USC; if you aren't into it, you don't have to read it. My two cents.
AKA: CAgrown
maxduck
Senior

Post by maxduck »

Elduderino wrote:
duckfan96 wrote:And once again...what does this have to do with Oregon recruiting? Is this board ever going to discuss Ducks again...or will USC be involved in every discussion? Just asking

It's the offseason, we have closed practices, and there is very little news on the recruiting front. It seems only natural that topics will tend to drift a bit. With USC's theorized resurgence it isn't surprising the board has a lot of talk about them. Pretty clear from the title it is a thread dealing with USC; if you aren't into it, you don't have to read it. My two cents.
However, the question remains--how does the original post relate to recruiting, which is the purpose of forum?
uodux1212
Senior

Post by uodux1212 »

Of course were gonna talk about USC, they're our main focus this season. You don't sit around with your buddies and talk about all the ugly girls walking around (osu, asu, az, uw, etc), no you talk about the fine ass girl (sc). Sheesh....

"How do we go from nine to one?" - Chip Kelly

“Our expectations are to win every game we play." - CK
Elduderino
Senior

Post by Elduderino »

maxduck wrote:
Elduderino wrote:

However, the question remains--how does the original post relate to recruiting, which is the purpose of forum?
Is this you Bud Lee?
AKA: CAgrown
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

This really should go in the Other Guys board. You'd think a long-time member would know this.
dd10snoop28
Senior
GM: New Jersey Nets GM

Post by dd10snoop28 »

Topic title and placement are discombobulating.
pezsez1
All Pac-12

Post by pezsez1 »

Code: Select all

Topic title and placement are discombobulating.
Seems like a harmless comment, until you look at it closer.
Topic title and plaCement are diScombobUlating.
Then, flip it around and look again...
GnitalUbobmocSid era tnemeCalp dna eltit cipot.
USC!!!

Don't think I didn't see what you did there! Let's keep this about Oregon recruiting!
Willie Taggart is a dick.
ducksrock
Senior

Post by ducksrock »

lukeyrid13 wrote:Like this but with ducks.....

Exactly..Not Really Rocket Science here...No Need to Overthink this one....
ducksrock
Senior

Post by ducksrock »

Braveheart wrote:I hope I'm not the only one here, but I feel like that could've been articulated a lil better. I initially came away with the OP seeing some dude named "Calvin" (who is obviously somebody around the board) peeing on a ducks logo on the side of the road with a USC sticker on his pick-up. OP then proceeds to pull-over, drive up next to the guy, and throw up the Oregon Ducks "O" hand sign....then quickly drives off.
Next time, I will take a movie....Should make it easier to comprehend that way.... :roll:
ducksrock
Senior

Post by ducksrock »

Braveheart wrote:Calvin (and Hobbs)? Calvin Johnson? Calvin Klein? Calvin Cooledge?

:|
Nah....Calvin and the Chipmunks....

BTW, who IS Calvin Cooledge? John Calvin Coolidge, Jr.?
Now I am confused..... :lol: