sactoduck916
Two Star Recruit

Five NCAA stars who would flourish in Oregon’s offense

Post by sactoduck916 »

Braveheart
Sophomore

Re: Five NCAA stars who would flourish in Oregon’s offense

Post by Braveheart »

I think it'd be a much more interesting read if it was about NCAA stars who wouldn't flourish in Oregon's offense.
Elduderino
Senior

Post by Elduderino »

Braveheart wrote:I think it'd be a much more interesting read if it was about NCAA stars who wouldn't flourish in Oregon's offense.
Hahah I was thinking the same thing. These are 5 guys who would flourish in a lot of offenses. Maybe not at the positions they're currently playing, *cough* Denard *cough*.
AKA: CAgrown
Braveheart
Sophomore

Post by Braveheart »

Elduderino wrote:
Braveheart wrote:I think it'd be a much more interesting read if it was about NCAA stars who wouldn't flourish in Oregon's offense.
Hahah I was thinking the same thing. These are 5 guys who would flourish in a lot of offenses. Maybe not at the positions they're currently playing, *cough* Denard *cough*.
I think he can play QB for any team that runs primarily out of a shotgun formation (which is most teams nowadays). He might not be a good fit for some, but he's too damn dynamic on this level not to given chances/snaps.
Bud Lee
All Pac-12

Post by Bud Lee »

Elduderino wrote:

I actually think he would be a perfect fit for y'all at QB. In contrast to someone like Mett, Maury, McCarron all of who would be a horrible fit for the style of play at Autzen.
Elduderino
Senior

Post by Elduderino »

Bud Lee wrote:
Elduderino wrote:

I actually think he would be a perfect fit for y'all at QB. In contrast to someone like Mett, Maury, McCarron all of who would be a horrible fit for the style of play at Autzen.
Oh he'd be dynamic playing QB for us. I was trying to make the point that those 5 guys would be good players playing on any team; though they might not be playing in their current position. Meaning I think Denard could still flourish at a place like LSU, but he'd be playing WR or RB.
AKA: CAgrown
Bud Lee
All Pac-12

Post by Bud Lee »

Elduderino wrote:
Bud Lee wrote:
Elduderino wrote:

Oh he'd be dynamic playing QB for us. I was trying to make the point that those 5 guys would be good players playing on any team; though they might not be playing in their current position. Meaning I think Denard could still flourish at a place like LSU, but he'd be playing WR or RB.

oooo...gotach...I agree with that too.