Bud Lee
All Pac-12

2012 Hype Videos

Post by Bud Lee »

Bud Lee
All Pac-12

Re: 2012 Hype Videos

Post by Bud Lee »

God I'm going to miss this kid this year. I hope he is getting the help he needs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KBPaoS6 ... re=related
RanDux
Senior

Post by RanDux »

Bud Lee wrote:God I'm going to miss this kid this year. I hope he is getting the help he needs.

Gotta be hard for you to watch it. We felt that pain last year watching Cliff Harris highlights. It bites watching talented kids piss away their future.
Bud Lee
All Pac-12

Post by Bud Lee »

RanDux wrote:
Bud Lee wrote:God I'm going to miss this kid this year. I hope he is getting the help he needs.

Gotta be hard for you to watch it. We felt that pain last year watching Cliff Harris highlights. It bites watching talented kids piss away their future.
Yay, he was one of my favorites. They announced locally today that he is considering enrolling in classes at LSU this summer. I really hope he does and continues his path to get over his drug addiction. At this point I don’t even care about football, I just want to see this kid break the cycle his parents begun.
uodux1212
Senior

Post by uodux1212 »

In all seriousness, does he really have a "drug addiction" or he just like millions of other college kids and likes to smoke the ganga?

"How do we go from nine to one?" - Chip Kelly

“Our expectations are to win every game we play." - CK
Bud Lee
All Pac-12

Post by Bud Lee »

uodux1212 wrote:In all seriousness, does he really have a "drug addiction" or he just like millions of other college kids and likes to smoke the ganga?
I really don’t know…I would assume there is something serious there to go to a rehab clinic.
Braveheart
Sophomore

Post by Braveheart »

uodux1212 wrote:In all seriousness, does he really have a "drug addiction" or he just like millions of other college kids and likes to smoke the ganga?
I'm assuming he's just a dumb pothead, but he could truly be addicted. My best friend growing up ended up going to AA (they still call it AA and not MA) for grass. Even now it's hard for him to give it up.
uodux1212
Senior

Post by uodux1212 »

Braveheart wrote:
I'm assuming he's just a dumb pothead, but he could truly be addicted. My best friend growing up ended up going to AA (they still call it AA and not MA) for grass. Even now it's hard for him to give it up.
I went through my weed phase too, just seems weird to hear about someone going to rehab for it. But, I wasn't an all American athlete on the cusp of being paid millions of dollars to play football :D

"How do we go from nine to one?" - Chip Kelly

“Our expectations are to win every game we play." - CK
Autzenoise
Five Star Recruit

Post by Autzenoise »

Problem is back in my day the weed wasn't genetically mutated. Back in the 80's-90's weed only had around 2% thc...today it is said that weed has around 30% thc...It wasn't addictive when I used to smoke it, but today, it's highly addictive :(
"Canzano is to sports, what Jerry Springer is to news…"