UW injuries...

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

mrpd21
Five Star Recruit

UW injuries...

Post by mrpd21 »

Almost makes me want to squeeze out a tear. Wait...maybe not. We have been pretty fortunate the last 3 years. I remember the QB curse we endured and all the slams about the turf being the culprit. Thankful we have been relatively healthy during these big runs! *knocks on wood*
uodux1212
Senior

Re: UW injuries...

Post by uodux1212 »

Who's hurt?

"How do we go from nine to one?" - Chip Kelly

“Our expectations are to win every game we play." - CK
mrpd21
Five Star Recruit

Post by mrpd21 »

Starting RB Jesse Callier for the season, torn ACL
Starting LT Ben Riva out indefinitely, broken Forearm.

This is why you need depth and UW just doesn't quite have enough to afford big losses
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

They also lost a DL to torn acl.
Bud Lee
All Pac-12

Post by Bud Lee »

mrpd21 wrote:Starting RB Jesse Callier for the season, torn ACL
Starting LT Ben Riva out indefinitely, broken Forearm.

This is why you need depth and UW just doesn't quite have enough to afford big losses
Heard that last night…with the injuries and the muggy heat he have right now it is starting to look like it is going to be a long night for the dogs.
duckfan96
Senior

Post by duckfan96 »

Good
mrpd21
Five Star Recruit

Post by mrpd21 »

duckfan96 wrote:Good

:lol: +1
Greenblood
Senior

Post by Greenblood »

Really too bad for those players.

But yeah, hard to imagine that UW has the depth to truly handle such losses easily.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

I'm hoping to see the poodles start 2-4.
lukeyrid13
All-American
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Post by lukeyrid13 »

They also lost their backup RB deontae cooper before the season. I don't like to root for the dawgs but I hate to see guys get hurt
Duck24
Senior

Post by Duck24 »

Duck07 wrote:I'm hoping to see the poodles start 2-4.
I think it is highly likely that we will see that. LSU will demolish them, they will lick their wounds against PSU, then have to get up for Stanford, Oregon and USC back-to-back-to-back. That has to be one of the most brutal stretches in College Football history. Potentially playing 3 top 5 teams in 5 weeks...yikes.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

Duck24 wrote:
I think it is highly likely that we will see that. LSU will demolish them, they will lick their wounds against PSU, then have to get up for Stanford, Oregon and USC back-to-back-to-back. That has to be one of the most brutal stretches in College Football history. Potentially playing 3 top 5 teams in 5 weeks...yikes.
If it happens, a bowl this season could be hard to come by too. The schedule eases up but by then some of those other schools could be firing on all cylinders. The game against Stanford will be real telling.
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

Now Sark brings in a Tiger to practice, to get his guys ready for LSU. Not sure how much that helps. Might be as good of an idea as telling a recruit you are proposing to him.
Elduderino
Senior

Post by Elduderino »

Duck07 wrote:
Duck24 wrote:
If it happens, a bowl this season could be hard to come by too. The schedule eases up but by then some of those other schools could be firing on all cylinders. The game against Stanford will be real telling.
Pfffff, you guys clearly haven't been paying attention: The Huskies are BACK sarcasm intended

AKA: CAgrown
duck55
Senior

Post by duck55 »

Elduderino wrote:
Duck07 wrote:
Duck24 wrote:
Pfffff, you guys clearly haven't been paying attention: The Huskies are BACK sarkasm intended

fixed