GM: Utah Jazz

Florida at TAMU

Post by bellsduck »

Sort of interested to see how ex-commit Manziel does for TAMU
UofO8
Senior

Re: Florida at TAMU

Post by UofO8 »

Manziel and Williams look solid. Granted, Florida looks like garbage.
DAT#6
Four Star Recruit

Post by DAT#6 »

Isn't this Florida's first game outside their timezone in 20 years or something? I think I heard a stat similar to that, and am not just starting rumors.
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

Munchamp is a horrible coach. Both he and the ad should be fired tonight. Why would Florida hire a guy that would run a o totally diffrent then what they used to win two NC in 4 years?
FlDuckFan
All Pac-12
GM: Orlando Magic GM

Post by FlDuckFan »

buckmarkduck wrote:Munchamp is a horrible coach. Both he and the ad should be fired tonight. Why would Florida hire a guy that would run a o totally diffrent then what they used to win two NC in 4 years?
Because the well dried up and Urban bolted. There's talent to get give him a year or two more.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

FlDuckFan wrote:
buckmarkduck wrote:Munchamp is a horrible coach. Both he and the ad should be fired tonight. Why would Florida hire a guy that would run a o totally diffrent then what they used to win two NC in 4 years?
Because the well dried up and Urban bolted. There's talent to get give him a year or two more.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

They have guys everywhere that some UO fans would have given their left nutt to have UO sign them. Lack of talent isn't why Florida is where it is today.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

Because Will Muschamp is a defensive coach and it was Florida's defense that won those 2 NC's.
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

So why not give the job tothe man responsible for those defenses? Strong's L'ville team looks pretty good, and they are running a spread.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

buckmarkduck wrote:So why not give the job tothe man responsible for those defenses? Strong's L'ville team looks pretty good, and they are running a spread.
Urban was still the coach when Strong left. I'm not sure what kind of overtures were made to Strong when UM left but I don't think he was considered much.