Bama vs Miss State

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Bud Lee
All Pac-12

Bama vs Miss State

Post by Bud Lee »

The opening spread for this game is giving State 28 points...I would take that bet everyday of the week. I really think that State has a hell of a chance to play spoiler and beat Bama at their place. Bama stumbled a bit when they played Ole Miss this year and they have not faced another tough defense since, State has a very good defense that is 9th in the nation when it comes to stopping offenses. They are allowing on average 14.4 points per game.

They have been averaging about 37 points per game on offense, however to be fair they have not faced a defense like Bama's yet.

They have only one common opponents at this point, namely Tennessee, and State won 41-31 , compared to Bama winning 44-13.

I don't know, maybe it is just wishful thinking but I'm feeling a upset coming on. :D
Phalanx
Senior

Re: Bama vs Miss State

Post by Phalanx »

I think that could just be indigestion, but if wishing gets us there, I'm right with you. :)
karlhungis
All Pac-12

Post by karlhungis »

I think Bama takes them to the woodshed and sportswriters across the nation will simultaneously

OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
DAT#6
Four Star Recruit

Post by DAT#6 »

I would definitely take the 4 touchdowns. I would also take the 6.5 points that Las Vegas is giving LSU for your matchup with Alabama in a couple of weeks.

Now to rant. I don't get why a one loss Georgia who has done nothing exceptional, and their most notable game was an absolute thrashing, handed to them by South Carolina, is above a zero loss Mississippi State. Makes no sense.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

I can't decide which MSU win was more impressive, their 30-24 win over Troy, or their 27-14 victory over 1-7 Kentucky?

Bama by 50.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13