Texas-San Antonio @ Oregon (W 95-78)

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

justducky0
Senior

Re: Texas-San Antonio @ Oregon (Thursday 7pm pst)

Post by justducky0 »

uostudent wrote:Kazemi is special. Agree with Ernie that Kazemi needs to be more aggressive on the offensive end. Kazemi kind of reminds me of Matt Barnes.

Singler has been awful....
Dafuq?
TheMaehlMan
Junior

Re: Texas-San Antonio @ Oregon (W 95-78)

Post by TheMaehlMan »

Ernie was a mediocre coach, but I actually like him as an announcer. Apparently he got a warm reception at MKA, so that's good to hear.

As for the game, I was very impressed with Artis. He was under control most of the time, and just took what the defense gave him. He's going to be a very special player at Oregon. Kazemi has an unreal motor, and Altman said that his conditioning is still not at its peak! I really liked what Olu brought last year, but Kazemi is a much more complete player. The defense wasn't great, but with so many new pieces there is bound to be some communication breakdowns. Oregon will keep on getting better and by the time conference play rolls around we could be ready to compete for a conference title. I don't think Oregon will win the Pac-12, but we should be an upper-echelon Pac-12 squad.

Going to miss the Maehl Man
thomas time
Senior

Re: Texas-San Antonio @ Oregon (W 95-78)

Post by thomas time »

Ya I don't think we will get seventh which is what I think the preseason polls had us at, if everybody stays healthy all season.