Oregon @ Colorado (L)

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

greenyellow

Re: Oregon @ Colorado (Thur 6pm pst)

Post by greenyellow »

This game is reminding me of the Stanford game. It's been painful to watch tonight with all the turnovers, poor defense, and even poorer shooting. Almost like Oregon got caught thinking they had the Pac-12 title wrapped up. No reason they should be losing to CU by this much when they're without Roberson.
Everythingsducky
Senior

Post by Everythingsducky »

duckgrad99 wrote:I'm glad we are supposedly getting some rebounders next season. Tony "soft" woods with 1 rebound in the first half. And that's with no Roberson.
Yeah, but then what about Kazemi? He hasn't done anything either. CU isn't missing many shots, but no offensive rebounding at all. This has pretty much been Woods' M.O. for a while now. We aren't getting anything from the post at all.
Boom
All Pac-12
GM: Houston Rockets

Post by Boom »

terrible call by that ref... Woods was just moving his feet
oregontrack
All Pac-12

Post by oregontrack »

Boom wrote:terrible call by that ref... Woods was just moving his feet
seriously. it's not illegal to be stronger than the guy who's guarding you.
ImageImageImageImageImage
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

We need a big man coach! We needed one under Ernie and we need one underAltman. Our Centers can't be this bad at rebounding.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

How many point-blank shots can a team miss? That's like the 9th or 10th lay-in they've missed tonight. They don't deserve to win this game. They really shouldn't be having these type of games this late in the year.
Last edited by greenyellow on Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

This team has no organization, no discipline, no rhythm, they look beyond lost. This is just one of the reasons I don't think Altman is a long term answer at head coach. When his team isn't motivated, this is what we get. My favorite team is the Spurs, and Popovich is the best coach out there. We need a coach closer to him, a coach with a system, a coach that teaches fundamentals, and a coach whose players buy into his system. This team is unbelievably bad.

On a side note, Kazemi and Emory are the only seniors I miss. I feel we'll be better off next year with the young lineup we'll probably have.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

Another weak post move by Woods.
dthomas=ddixon

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

When I heard they weren't going to have Roberson I was excited at first then realized it wouldn't make any difference because we play down to outlet competition. And tonight we're doing much more than that. It's mind boggling how bad this team plays some games. Unbelievably inconsistent.
Boom
All Pac-12

Post by Boom »

OregonFan4Life wrote:This team has no organization, no discipline, no rhythm, they look beyond lost. This is just one of the reasons I don't think Altman is a long term answer at head coach. When his team isn't motivated, this is what we get. My favorite team is the Spurs, and Popovich is the best coach out there. We need a coach closer to him, a coach with a system, a coach that teaches fundamentals, and a coach whose players buy into his system. This team is unbelievably bad.

On a side note, Kazemi and Emory are the only seniors I miss. I feel we'll be better off next year with the young lineup we'll probably have.
Welcome to college basketball
Boom
All Pac-12

Post by Boom »

This game is over
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

Can't figure out why they look so uninterested tonight. This is happening way too much and Altman needs to figure it out before getting into the conference and NCAA Tournaments. Oregon is just playing themselves out a good seed with this continued apathy.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Done! Now I'm gonna go watch a recording of my Spurs vs. Chicago from last night. Whenever I get really frustrated from the Ducks, my Spurs always seem to get rid of that frustration.
Everythingsducky
Senior

Post by Everythingsducky »

Boom wrote:This game is over
Yup, I am done watching them be humiliated. There has to be a better game on some channel. Cross your fingers they can play a better game at Utah, but don't put money on it.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Boom wrote:
OregonFan4Life wrote:This team has no organization, no discipline, no rhythm, they look beyond lost. This is just one of the reasons I don't think Altman is a long term answer at head coach. When his team isn't motivated, this is what we get. My favorite team is the Spurs, and Popovich is the best coach out there. We need a coach closer to him, a coach with a system, a coach that teaches fundamentals, and a coach whose players buy into his system. This team is unbelievably bad.

Welcome to college basketball
College basketball, not even high school basketball, should not look this bad. I feel like we're watching the woman's team right now. The spacing on this team, and the court awareness, is what I'd expect from kids.