Oregon @ Utah (L 62-72)

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

OregonFan4Life
All-American

Re: Oregon @ Utah (Sat 11:30am pst)

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Not to mention, Altman has NO in-game adjustments. He never changes his strategy during a game.
Everythingsducky
Senior

Post by Everythingsducky »

OregonFan4Life wrote:Well, game over. Yes, this team finished the season losing at Colorado and Utah.
Losing at CU is acceptable. Losing at Utah is not acceptable at all. Ernie keeps talking about UO fatigue. Really??? Haven't all teams played the same amount of games by this time of year??? Stupid commentary.
duckgrad99
All Pac-12

Post by duckgrad99 »

Honestly, it's amazing this team did this well with the roster they have. Altman needs to recruit better. Some of these guys would be fine for Creighton but aren't pac-12 worthy.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

OregonFan4Life wrote:Not to mention, Altman has NO in-game adjustments. He never changes his strategy during a game.
He's show can make adjustments, otherwise they would have lost several more conference games where they trailed at half. Just been a tough weekend, for whatever reasons.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Everythingsducky wrote:
OregonFan4Life wrote:Well, game over. Yes, this team finished the season losing at Colorado and Utah.
Losing at CU is acceptable. Losing at Utah is not acceptable at all. Ernie keeps talking about UO fatigue. Really??? Haven't all teams played the same amount of games by this time of year??? Stupid commentary.
Well, that could be blamed on poor conditioning, which coaches get blamed for. so maybe it's Ernie being bitter.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

greenyellow wrote:
OregonFan4Life wrote:Not to mention, Altman has NO in-game adjustments. He never changes his strategy during a game.
He's show can make adjustments, otherwise they would have lost several more conference games where they trailed at half. Just been a tough weekend, for whatever reasons.
If you're referring to the OSU, Stanford, and Washington State games, then it wasn't adjustments that was made, it was simply Oregon coming out way more motivated in the 2nd half.
duckgrad99
All Pac-12

Post by duckgrad99 »

There was no reason for them to be tired, especially since they played 1 game last week. Really sucks, even though not much was expected this season.
fpsduck
Senior

Post by fpsduck »

oregontrack wrote:ucla winning is a good thing. you should never reward this kind of ass backwards awfulness.

I have to agree. At least someone wanted the #1 seed in the tourney.
oregontrack
All Pac-12

Post by oregontrack »

OregonFan4Life wrote:
greenyellow wrote:
If you're referring to the OSU, Stanford, and Washington State games, then it wasn't adjustments that was made, it was simply Oregon coming out way more motivated in the 2nd half.

you're worked up and upset. quit embarrassing yourself.
ImageImageImageImageImage
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

oregontrack wrote:
OregonFan4Life wrote:
greenyellow wrote:

you're worked up and upset. quit embarrassing yourself.
Great comeback.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

duckgrad99 wrote:There was no reason for them to be tired, especially since they played 1 game last week. Really sucks, even though not much was expected this season.
I think a lack of focus, caused somewhat by all the conference title talk, caught them looking ahead too much. It shouldn't have happened but this team should be thoroughly humbled and hopefully they'll come out with some fire now that they're playing for post-season lives.
Last edited by greenyellow on Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
oregontrack
All Pac-12

Post by oregontrack »

you didn't say anything to me, hence it wasn't a 'comeback'. i was being serious. you're saying silly things.
duckgrad99
All Pac-12

Post by duckgrad99 »

I'm beginning to think that some of us made too big of a deal of the team struggling so much when Artis was out. Yes the team missed him, but it's not like they looked so much better with him, especially these past 3 games. We lucked out winning several close games early, and won some games by having great second halves. Honestly, this team isn't very good, despite their record.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

oregontrack wrote:you didn't say anything to me, hence it wasn't a 'comeback'. i was being serious. you're saying silly things.
Well try to make a point regarding my argument if you disagree with it. Saying that I'm embarrassing myself is not an argument.
oregontrack
All Pac-12

Post by oregontrack »

do we play the winner of wsu/usc? crap. we're going to lose to usc. trojans are playing really well.