Ducks #15 in way way way too early ranking for next year

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

pdxduck
Three Star Recruit

Ducks #15 in way way way too early ranking for next year

Post by pdxduck »

I'd love for them to be right but I'm afraid they might struggle in the paint next year.

On a side not Kentucky's class is just plain sick.

No. 15 Oregon (28-9, lost in NCAA Sweet 16): Oregon has quickly grown into one of the Pac-12's best programs under Dana Altman, reaching the Sweet 16 in its third season under the former Creighton coach with the potential for more in 2013-14. Unlike this past year, when they were predicted to finish in the second half of the Pac-12, the Ducks will be a trendy top 25 pick heading into next season.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nc ... 4/2061989/
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Re: Ducks #15 in way way way too early ranking for next year

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Kentucky's class is disgusting. I hope they suck again though, I take pleasure in it.

Oregon at 15 is definitely high. But they also have Arizona and Colorado pretty high. Seems like Pac-12 overall is getting more love.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
TheMaehlMan
Junior

Post by TheMaehlMan »

After looking around for a bit, it seems like Arizona and Colorado will definitely be ranked. Oregon and UCLA might be ranked, but I won't be shocked if they aren't. That would be awesome to start the season ranked, but some may feel like losing 4 seniors sets Oregon back too much to be ranked.

Going to miss the Maehl Man
oregontrack
All Pac-12

Post by oregontrack »

i think #15 sounds about right, myself. because i'm nothing if not a broken record, i think we'll have great guard play and we'll play defense. that's a winning combination. we don't need our big guys to be great, we need them to be not awful. i think we can strive for that.
ImageImageImageImageImage