GM: Sacramento Kings GM

Re: Updated roster/Bell not qualified?

Post by pudgejeff »

gogreen55 wrote:
pudgejeff wrote:
bfrees23 wrote:he's on there now
On where?
http://www.goducks.com/SportSelect.dbml ... SPSID=4295
I'm pretty sure he was always on there, just not in the student directory.
oregontrack
All Pac-12

Post by oregontrack »

yeah this same exact thread is on educk, and he's been listed on goducks.com for at least a week and a half.
ImageImageImageImageImage
northbeachsf
Freshman

Post by northbeachsf »

Is he in then? The rumors that were flying around said he was prep school bound for sure.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

northbeachsf wrote:Is he in then? The rumors that were flying around said he was prep school bound for sure.
Still not sure. Looking at his Twitter account, he makes no mention of prep school. He said he'd be up in Oregon on September 12th and would be starting September 30th, which is when Oregon starts classes. Can't find any confirmation though if he is indeed up here.

https://twitter.com/skywalker2132
DAT#6
Four Star Recruit

Post by DAT#6 »

greenyellow wrote:
northbeachsf wrote:Is he in then? The rumors that were flying around said he was prep school bound for sure.
Still not sure. Looking at his Twitter account, he makes no mention of prep school. He said he'd be up in Oregon on September 12th and would be starting September 30th, which is when Oregon starts classes. Can't find any confirmation though if he is indeed up here.

If he is in, does that mean Lapray greyshirts? :?:edit: I counted again and only got 13 with Bell and Lapray. I thought we had one too many.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

DAT#6 wrote:
greenyellow wrote:

If he is in, does that mean Lapray greyshirts? :?:edit: I counted again and only got 13 with Bell and Lapray. I thought we had one too many.
Once Feliciano didn't qualify, they filled his spot with that Castille, the transfer from Detroit.
DAT#6
Four Star Recruit

Post by DAT#6 »

greenyellow wrote:
DAT#6 wrote:
greenyellow wrote:

Once Feliciano didn't qualify, they filled his spot with that Castille, the transfer from Detroit.
I guess that was it. I was thinking Castille came after the Bell (Departure?) rather than before.
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

MacMallard was posting on DT that there is a possibility that Bell could qualify in time to enroll for Winter term, if he sticks with the Ducks and gets his act together.
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

Duck24
Senior

Post by Duck24 »

Any updated news on this? Don't see him on the roster but no official announcements about anything.
RanDux
Senior

Post by RanDux »

Did we ever get a conclusion on what is going on with Bell?
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

Likely won't be here until next year as he's still trying for a qualifying SAT score. If he gets it before Winter Term starts, he could end up on the team this year but would likely redshirt.
dthomas=ddixon

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

From MacMallard1 of freethrows:

Sure. He had a passing score, but his SAT results were challenged, by another Pac 12 coach, rumored to be located in a domicile about 40 miles north. (The "Chicago Way," don't you know ... if you can't beat 'em, destroy 'em ... the ends justify the means; by whatever means necessary."

My understanding is that the plan is to get Bell (with passing SAT score) in school at the start of Winter Term and Red-Shirt him.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

dthomas=ddixon wrote:From MacMallard1 of freethrows:

Sure. He had a passing score, but his SAT results were challenged, by another Pac 12 coach, rumored to be located in a domicile about 40 miles north. (The "Chicago Way," don't you know ... if you can't beat 'em, destroy 'em ... the ends justify the means; by whatever means necessary."

My understanding is that the plan is to get Bell (with passing SAT score) in school at the start of Winter Term and Red-Shirt him.
Sounds like a pretty b**** move if was by Robinson. Maybe he should have worried about coaching his team and defeating a MEAC bottom feeder. Good thing is they're likely stuck with him for another 2-3 years since they can't really afford to buy him out and hire a decent coach.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Hmm interesting, well hope he qualifies soon.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13