Utah Valley @ #18 Oregon (Tue 6pm Pac-12 Networks)

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

justducky0
Senior

Re: Utah Valley @ #18 Oregon (Tue 6pm Pac-12 Networks)

Post by justducky0 »

hmm 14 shots for a starter is not that many actually. Also if you really want to debate it Loyd was one of the main reasons Oregon stayed ahead in that game. (12 points 5 assists) If you're going to get on someone for poor play maybe focus your Sauron eye beam on Dotson or Austin both of them are playing terrible this year. Dotson is a shell of his former self and Austin is horrible offensively and defensively.
oregontrack
All Pac-12

Post by oregontrack »

i didn't find loyd to be a problem. utah valley gave him a lot of shots, especially early. he took them. i didn't feel he forced much.

i think altman is pretty spot on regarding dotson, he's looking very mechanical. he's playing like he's trying to be perfect, which of course never works. i think he thought (and i think a lot of other people thought, too) he was going to be the best player on the team and he's trying to be that, which is indirectly causing him to kind of suck. i think he'll settle down.
ImageImageImageImageImage
duckfan22
Senior

Post by duckfan22 »

oregontrack wrote:i didn't find loyd to be a problem. utah valley gave him a lot of shots, especially early. he took them. i didn't feel he forced much.

i think altman is pretty spot on regarding dotson, he's looking very mechanical. he's playing like he's trying to be perfect, which of course never works. i think he thought (and i think a lot of other people thought, too) he was going to be the best player on the team and he's trying to be that, which is indirectly causing him to kind of suck. i think he'll settle down.
If Lloyd was playing really bad He would be sitting on the pine.
Went to the Utah Valley game and thought that Dotson pressed
in the first have. Way more aggressive and even played better in the 2nd
half. The shots that Lloyd was in their offense. He wasn't the only one not
shooting the ball well.