K. Mckenzie update I found

Post by southernoregonduck »

I think his name has been mentioned here,

http://www.sbnation.com/college-footbal ... ats-visits
uostudent
Senior

Re: K. Mckenzie update I found

Post by uostudent »

Impressed with Arizona - particularly the city of Tucson, yet no mention of UCLA or Oregon?

Haha
“If everybody in this room just want to be real with themselves, this game could have went either way,” he said. “We turned the ball over a lot. We beat ourself. Just be real with yourself right now. We beat ourself.”
-Jameis Winston after Oregon's decisive 59-20 victory over Florida State in the Rose Bowl
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Tennessee.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
UofO8
Senior

Post by UofO8 »

He needs to get out more if he is impressed with...any part of Arizona. Unless the desert is his thing lol
pudgejeff
Senior
GM: Sacramento Kings GM

Post by pudgejeff »

UofO8 wrote:He needs to get out more if he is impressed with...any part of Arizona. Unless the desert is his thing lol
Tempe is absolutely beautiful, the scenery and the girls!
SuperDuck
Senior

Post by SuperDuck »

pudgejeff wrote:
UofO8 wrote:He needs to get out more if he is impressed with...any part of Arizona. Unless the desert is his thing lol
Yep. So is Scottsdale. Most of the state is pretty awesome, actually. There was a magazine article I read a couple years ago that had a comparison of something from all 50 states in Arizona. It offers very diverse scenery, not all desert.
John 3:36
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

Arizona is one of the worst states in the country. Too many racists and old people.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

I like Arizona, beautiful state. If it wasn't so hot during the summer, It'd be an awesome place to live.

The school itself, don't know much about it.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
ncduck
Senior

Post by ncduck »

Phenom wrote:Arizona is one of the worst states in the country. Too many racists and old people.
Even though you have the right to say something, sometimes it's ok to filter your speech.
Tray Dub
All Pac-12

Post by Tray Dub »

pudgejeff wrote:
I lived there for a year and I strongly disagree. Ugly as hell. Urban sprawl, gaudy high-rises, and so much corporate chain shopping everywhere. Hated it.
gogreen55
Senior

Post by gogreen55 »

UOducksTK1 wrote:If it wasn't so hot during the summer, It'd be an awesome place to live.
If it weren't for the cold weather in Alaska, it would be a great place to live also. The reality is both places are as close to hell on Earth as there is half of the year.
rentdodger1
Three Star Recruit

Post by rentdodger1 »

SuperDuck wrote:
pudgejeff wrote:
Yep. So is Scottsdale. Most of the state is pretty awesome, actually. There was a magazine article I read a couple years ago that had a comparison of something from all 50 states in Arizona. It offers very diverse scenery, not all desert.
Superduck, as a fellow Arizona resident, I concur. I've lived here for 20 yrs and would never consider a move back to Oregon. The east valley has excellent schools, great quality of life and outstanding business opportunities. I still have many friends in the Eugene area and quite frankly most that own businesses have struggled.

BTW-Those that are critical of the heat must love that 7.5 months of rain and gray. I would take the August heat over depressing March rain.
Tray Dub
All Pac-12

Post by Tray Dub »

gogreen55 wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:If it wasn't so hot during the summer, It'd be an awesome place to live.
If it weren't for the cold weather in Alaska, it would be a great place to live also. The reality is both places are as close to hell on Earth as there is half of the year.
The Sahara Desert and Antarctica would both beg to differ...
SunnyDuck
One Star Recruit

Post by SunnyDuck »

I live in Prescott...not too hot here. Look into the percentage of crimes by illegal...ahem persons here and you might think differently regarding your racist ideas. Retirees don't want the taxes and the crappy weather from all over including Oregon where I was born and raised. I can be in Sedona in one hour and the Canyon in two. And golf and wear shots in the valley
all winter while you are guzzling coffee and stuck in your home.
dthomas=ddixon

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

SunnyDuck wrote:I live in Prescott...not too hot here. Look into the percentage of crimes by illegal...ahem persons here and you might think differently regarding your racist ideas. Retirees don't want the taxes and the crappy weather from all over including Oregon where I was born and raised. I can be in Sedona in one hour and the Canyon in two. And golf and wear shots in the valley
all winter while you are guzzling coffee and stuck in your home.
I've been to Prescott quite a few times. I think it's beautiful. A different kind of beautiful but I really like it.