#2 Oregon vs #3 Florida State (Rose Bowl - Semifinal)

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

UofDuck
Senior

Re: #2 Oregon vs #3 Florida State (Rose Bowl - Semifinal)

Post by UofDuck »

Too funny
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

goducks wrote:Found this on Tomahawk nation, just hilarious! Maybe we need to wear them again in the natty! ;)

The Duck’s uniform colors blended with the football field. I would think this would make it difficult for our team. These uniforms were special for the Rose Bowl. Even the face guard was green. And the shade of green was not too different from the color of the football field. In the 1st half the lighting came mainly from the sun, but in the 2nd half the lighting came more form the stadium lights. The military uses camouflage whenever going to battle or they use stealth to keep from showing up on the radar. From the start of the game with the B2 stealth bomber fly-over; the game left me feeling like there was more going on here with uniform colors than most people realize. If you can’t see your opponent very well; you aren’t going to be as effective. And especially playing a high powered team like Oregon… you would be setup for a blowout if you can’t see them very well.
Ha, well even if there's some truth to this, that doesn't explain all the silly turnovers. And perhaps this is why Oregon is going with a gray/white look? Maybe their aim is to confuse Ohio State players, and have Cardale Jones throw it to us?

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
fpsduck
Senior

Post by fpsduck »

I suppose if the Oregon players were lying down on the field they might blend in SOMEWHAT, but not when they are standing up and the opposing team is looking at the backdrop of the stadium.

I mean, come on, how could Marcus hit those receivers if they were camouflaged?
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

I wonder how well FSU would do at Eastern Washington, or Boise State?

They need to schedule games there, stat!
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!