1996 DRAFT THREAD (FINISHED)

Moderators: UOducksTK1, lukeyrid13, Oregon Ownage

lukeyrid13
All-American
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Re: 1996 DRAFT THREAD (Clippers Up)

Post by lukeyrid13 »

KVH was on auto lists to be picked around 7-8, so that he fell to 13 he was at the top of my picks to Auto.
FlDuckFan
All Pac-12
GM: Orlando Magic GM

Post by FlDuckFan »

lukeyrid13 wrote:KVH was on auto lists to be picked around 7-8, so that he fell to 13 he was at the top of my picks to Auto.
I thought it was a good pick, and would have chosen him myself if I was there.
Brophdog88
Senior
GM: Denver Nuggets

Post by Brophdog88 »

yes, I am aware he can go (though again, he is supposed to have B scouted, and Strickland the A scouted, as per notes) it just sucks to see him go on an auto to a team prior to a team thats around and active that wants him
Denver Nuggets DASL GM
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

Brophdog88 wrote:yes, I am aware he can go (though again, he is supposed to have B scouted, and Strickland the A scouted, as per notes) it just sucks to see him go on an auto to a team prior to a team thats around and active that wants him
TK changes the potential and stuff if he sees fit.
lukeyrid13
All-American

Post by lukeyrid13 »

I'm out for a couple hours. Will update later.
Brophdog88
Senior

Post by Brophdog88 »

Phenom wrote:
Brophdog88 wrote:yes, I am aware he can go (though again, he is supposed to have B scouted, and Strickland the A scouted, as per notes) it just sucks to see him go on an auto to a team prior to a team thats around and active that wants him
TK changes the potential and stuff if he sees fit.
nah, the scouteds themselves remain the same, or are to as I recall. When importing though from a draft file, it doesn't store scouteds in the file being imported, and then when you go into the offseason it randomizes them again, so you have to correct them, he missed a few it appears.
Denver Nuggets DASL GM
Brophdog88
Senior

Post by Brophdog88 »

Its one of the most annoying things about the game.
Denver Nuggets DASL GM
JustInCredible
Three Star Recruit

Post by JustInCredible »

Scott Pollard... really really wanted Antoine Walker.. hmu if you're interested in making a trade or something pudge.
DrBradBuss
Junior
GM: Detroit Pistons GM

Post by DrBradBuss »

Brophdog88 wrote:
lukeyrid13 wrote:He's been on pretty much daily and was on this morning as pudge said. If he hadn't been on in a few days I would have given a lesser player but IMO at least Van Horn was a head above anyone else and I couldn't justify not picking him.
He has 1 post since November 25th
What should I post while my team is sucking in the depths of mediocrity? All season I've been trying to make deals with teams. I just sit here for a week watching playoffs while my team is not in it. I finally get to draft day - A day I've been waiting for for weeks and it so happens I'm busy during the time my pick comes up. There's been past drafts where people have taken 8 hours to make a pick and this was accepted, but not today. Do you see me whining about it? No.
DrBradBuss
Junior
GM: Detroit Pistons GM

Post by DrBradBuss »

Some of us have jobs.
lukeyrid13
All-American

Post by lukeyrid13 »

^ For future, and for all GM's....send a list. Even if it's just a few players, presumably one of those guys should be available and you'll end up with someone you like.
Brophdog88
Senior

Post by Brophdog88 »

DrBradBuss wrote:
Some of us have jobs.
lol, because it takes how long to post anything? 5 minutes to look and post, respond to somebodies post, anything... 1 post in 16 days is a lack of caring at all, not "having a job" which is just a weak ass excuse for being a ghost. Everybody here has time commitments, but one post in 16 days is weak, no matter who you are.
Denver Nuggets DASL GM
Brophdog88
Senior

Post by Brophdog88 »

lukeyrid13 wrote:^ For future, and for all GM's....send a list. Even if it's just a few players, presumably one of those guys should be available and you'll end up with someone you like.
This...sending a list, if you wont be around, takes 10 minutes max. But this guy has a job, doesnt have that kinda time
Denver Nuggets DASL GM
Phenom
All Pac-12

Re: 1996 DRAFT THREAD (Nuggets Up)

Post by Phenom »

Yo, chill guys.
Brophdog88
Senior

Re: 1996 DRAFT THREAD (Nuggets Up)

Post by Brophdog88 »

Matt Maloney