GM Lounge

Moderators: UOducksTK1, Zyme, lukeyrid13, Oregon Ownage

Marzeial
Freshman
GM: Atlanta Hawks

Re: GM Lounge

Post by Marzeial »

Born and raised in Portland. Out in LA now.

Ducks, Blazers, 49ers, Indians. Can't root for anything Washington
pudgejeff
Senior
GM: Sacramento Kings GM

Post by pudgejeff »

There's some rumor's going around Orlando that Melo and Gasol can't co-exist. Feelings inside the franchise are that if they fall short of a championship again this year one may force himself out.
Oregon Ownage
All-American
GM: Dallas Mavericks

Post by Oregon Ownage »

UOducksTK1 wrote:
Oregon Ownage wrote:
nray30 wrote:So where y'all from? Are most of you from Oregon or the Northwest region?

Favorite sports teams?
Hampton Roads, VA in the backyard of Iverson & Mike Vick.

I support Mavs, Stars, Niners, Yankees and Tottenham Hotspur (I believe that your sports teams choose you thats why they are so spread out :lol: )
How are you a Duck again?
I started to watch college football in middle school and didnt have a rooting interest for a particular team. I then caught the game vs Wisconsin in 2001 and liked them b/c of the uniforms and the alternating colors on the field. Simple reasoning but it just stuck after that. Also helped that Harrington was on the cover of NCAA 2003 to reinforce the point
Sirsativa
One Star Recruit

Post by Sirsativa »

Would yall be interested in a EFF ratings article? I really enjoy doing articles so if y'all would like an effiecency one I can do it tmrw night.
Mobruler
One Star Recruit

Post by Mobruler »

Sirsativa wrote:Would yall be interested in a EFF ratings article? I really enjoy doing articles so if y'all would like an effiecency one I can do it tmrw night.
Ya
Sirsativa
One Star Recruit

Post by Sirsativa »

Mobruler wrote:
Sirsativa wrote:Would yall be interested in a EFF ratings article? I really enjoy doing articles so if y'all would like an effiecency one I can do it tmrw night.
Ya
Oh s*** what's up mob! Nice to see a familiar face. But yeah I'll do one after wrk tonight. I'll do like the top 30 guys in the league or the most efficient for each team.
pudgejeff
Senior
GM: Sacramento Kings GM

Post by pudgejeff »

Sirsativa wrote:
Mobruler wrote:
Ya
Oh s*** what's up mob! Nice to see a familiar face. But yeah I'll do one after wrk tonight. I'll do like the top 30 guys in the league or the most efficient for each team.
I'm down to see what goes into this!
Satah
Four Star Recruit
GM: Sacramento Kings

Post by Satah »

Born deaf in Pakistan. Moved to Brooklyn when I was three and raised there

I don't play cricket :lol:

Favorite sports teams: Knicks, Jets, Mets, Chelsea FC, St. John's Red Storm and Michigan Football
2009 DASL Champions - LeBron James named Finals MVP
Bullets Roster
DrBradBuss
Junior
GM: Detroit Pistons GM

Post by DrBradBuss »

Born and raised in Grants Pass, Oregon.
Ducks for college everything.
SF Giants, Pittsburgh Steelers, honestly not a huge NBA fan but if I had to pick it'd be the Blazers.
Oregon Ownage
All-American
GM: Dallas Mavericks

Post by Oregon Ownage »

Just a heads up, if you already didnt know: http://www.ducksattack.com/forum/viewto ... 41&t=21449
Mobruler
One Star Recruit

Post by Mobruler »

This should be stickied in General Discussion
Sirsativa
One Star Recruit

Post by Sirsativa »

Oregon Ownage wrote:
Just a heads up, if you already didnt know: http://www.ducksattack.com/forum/viewto ... 41&t=21449
My article will be uploaded some time tonight.
Mobruler
One Star Recruit

Post by Mobruler »

Grizzlies are going to be looking at moving LaMarcus Aldridge, Jimmy Butler, Avery Bradley and Mario Chalmers. Basically anyone I have is available. They don't match what I want.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Oregon Ownage wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:
Oregon Ownage wrote:
nray30 wrote:So where y'all from? Are most of you from Oregon or the Northwest region?

Favorite sports teams?
Hampton Roads, VA in the backyard of Iverson & Mike Vick.

I support Mavs, Stars, Niners, Yankees and Tottenham Hotspur (I believe that your sports teams choose you thats why they are so spread out :lol: )
How are you a Duck again?
I started to watch college football in middle school and didnt have a rooting interest for a particular team. I then caught the game vs Wisconsin in 2001 and liked them b/c of the uniforms and the alternating colors on the field. Simple reasoning but it just stuck after that. Also helped that Harrington was on the cover of NCAA 2003 to reinforce the point
Cool.

Have you ever been to Autzen?

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Satah wrote:Born deaf in Pakistan. Moved to Brooklyn when I was three and raised there

I don't play cricket :lol:

Favorite sports teams: Knicks, Jets, Mets, Chelsea FC, St. John's Red Storm and Michigan Football
Dang dave krup has a friend on this forum!

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13