GM: Dallas Mavericks

Re: GM Lounge

Post by Oregon Ownage »

Loving the activity from the Hornets
Mobruler
One Star Recruit

Post by Mobruler »

Ugg once I get out of this tank, I'll never tank again in this league. Laid back pace makes it insufferable!
Mobruler
One Star Recruit

Post by Mobruler »

dennocj wrote:What is the penalty for not posting a depth chart? All it says is you will be penalized. The Grizzlies have yet to post anything other than what pace they want yet
I did that because I was happy with the DC I had running besides the changes... I can always just re-post everything that is running. In fact, I will, to make YOU happy.

Why don't you worry about your own fucking team and not mine.
Mobruler
One Star Recruit

Post by Mobruler »

What is the penalty for having bad players on long term contracts, very little promising youth, and a .293 record? Nothing is said about this. The Pacers are really awful and seem to have no direction.
FlDuckFan
All Pac-12
GM: Orlando Magic GM

Post by FlDuckFan »

Mobruler wrote:
dennocj wrote:What is the penalty for not posting a depth chart? All it says is you will be penalized. The Grizzlies have yet to post anything other than what pace they want yet
I did that because I was happy with the DC I had running besides the changes... I can always just re-post everything that is running. In fact, I will, to make YOU happy.

Usually when the commish says
I need a full DC
it's a good idea to post the whole thing regardless of what you're happy with. As a leauge WE'VE had an issue with people not posting their depth charts at all.
Mobruler
One Star Recruit

Post by Mobruler »

FlDuckFan wrote:
Mobruler wrote:

I need a full DC
it's a good idea to post the whole thing regardless of what you're happy with. As a leauge WE'VE had an issue with people not posting their depth charts at all.
I didn't see the commish note until tonight when I went back in to put a full DC. I mean, really guys, wow...
FlDuckFan
All Pac-12

Post by FlDuckFan »

Mobruler wrote:
FlDuckFan wrote:
Mobruler wrote:

I need a full DC
I didn't see the commish note until tonight when I went back in to put a full DC. I mean, really guys, wow...
Doesn't matter now, it was brought to your attention and you resolved it. Thank you, for participating in the league and being active.
dennocj
Five Star Recruit
GM: Indiana Pacers

Post by dennocj »

Mobruler wrote:

Oh we've got a keyboard warrior here. I asked a simple question, utilizing you as an example. I'm sorry you felt the need to go to your little safe space and attack me.

And the DC isn't just for you. If everyone else in the league posts one, you can sit there and look at who their scoring options are or their focus/pace of play. How is it fair that nobody can see what you're running?
jibbajabba614
Senior
GM: Milwaukee Bucks GM

Post by jibbajabba614 »

Mobruler wrote:What is the penalty for having bad players on long term contracts, very little promising youth, and a .293 record? Nothing is said about this. The Pacers are really awful and seem to have no direction.
Not to ally with the Pacers but I've seen that he is a very active GM in this league for a long time and deserves more respect than you are showing. I've dealt with him when he was rebuilding and when he was contending and never came across as a guy with no direction like you are suggesting. He has made questionable moves but he has also tried and participated in this league. All he made is a comment that you should post your DC and you went all Hulk Hogan on him.

With that said, I'm not trying to hurt anyone's feelings, I just feel like you should be more mature. It sucks being in rebuild but you can make it fun by posting articles to improve your youth. Again I have respect for both GM's, you have been very active besides posting the DC.
Mobruler
One Star Recruit

Post by Mobruler »

jibbajabba614 wrote:
Mobruler wrote:What is the penalty for having bad players on long term contracts, very little promising youth, and a .293 record? Nothing is said about this. The Pacers are really awful and seem to have no direction.
Not to ally with the Pacers but I've seen that he is a very active GM in this league for a long time and deserves more respect than you are showing. I've dealt with him when he was rebuilding and when he was contending and never came across as a guy with no direction like you are suggesting. He has made questionable moves but he has also tried and participated in this league. All he made is a comment that you should post your DC and you went all Hulk Hogan on him.

With that said, I'm not trying to hurt anyone's feelings, I just feel like you should be more mature. It sucks being in rebuild but you can make it fun by posting articles to improve your youth. Again I have respect for both GM's, you have been very active besides posting the DC.
Yeah dude, you're right. It was wrong of me to throw the Pacers into the fire the way I did. It was too much vitriol.
jibbajabba614
Senior
GM: Milwaukee Bucks GM

Post by jibbajabba614 »

No problem here. All love bro. Everyone responds to criticism their own way depending on their age/mindset. I get mad too but I leave it to the radio whether it be Bob Marley, Buffalo Springfield or Creedence Clearwater Revival.
pudgejeff
Senior
GM: Sacramento Kings GM

Post by pudgejeff »

jibbajabba614 wrote:No problem here. All love bro. Everyone responds to criticism their own way depending on their age/mindset. I get mad too but I leave it to the radio whether it be Bob Marley, Buffalo Springfield or Creedence Clearwater Revival.
Or Fetty Wap
FlDuckFan
All Pac-12

Post by FlDuckFan »

pudgejeff wrote:
jibbajabba614 wrote:No problem here. All love bro. Everyone responds to criticism their own way depending on their age/mindset. I get mad too but I leave it to the radio whether it be Bob Marley, Buffalo Springfield or Creedence Clearwater Revival.
Or Fetty Wap
What's a fetty wap?
Oregon Ownage
All-American

Post by Oregon Ownage »

Mavs are looking to make moves according to sources.
Oregon Ownage
All-American

Post by Oregon Ownage »

Important note before playoffs. If you have a player on IR once the playoffs start, you will not be able to remove them so adjust accordingly.