Utah @ Oregon Game Thread

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

woundedknees
All-American

Re: Utah @ Oregon Game Thread

Post by woundedknees »

Dumb luck and great defense... Especially against the run.

Oregon's D will need at least 4 T/O's, and ST needs 1-2 scores.

Assuming of course, today's offense shows up.
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

QuackSince82
Four Star Recruit

Post by QuackSince82 »

Tray Dub wrote:
woundedknees wrote:OMG, Parker Stadium is louder than Autzen, today... Will the shame never end?
It was pretty loud today I thought.
There was only 2 student sections for Utah. It is much louder when all the students are here and they have 4 sections especially on their end of the field. Hopefully that will be the case for Cal. I thought the crowd was pretty loud today and may have helped with the delay of game penalties.
duckgrad99
All Pac-12

Post by duckgrad99 »

I know I'm late chiming in here, but the defense definitely did it's job today. Now if we could only get the passing game going. Given the teams we have played, 2-1 doesn't feel so bad, especially with all of the upsets so far. Looks like it's going to be a wild pac-10 season. GO DUCKS!!!!!!!
monster
Four Star Recruit

Post by monster »

Here's a great review of the game by Ken Woody, worth checking out for his comments on Masoli: http://blogs.registerguard.com/cms/inde ... ain-31-24/
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

Hard to believe that the Ducks might have been looking at a top 10 ranking right now, had the found a way to beat BSU... Another weird season across the country so far.

OreDucks01284
Senior

Post by OreDucks01284 »

Lets move on to Cal game, Im glad we won today against Utah. I was nervous as hell and worried about how we are going to perform against Utah, i had to include fans at Autzen because from what i heard some at Purdue game that Autzen wasnt loud like before so that got me worried lil bit. Did we booed at all?
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

chump01284 wrote:Lets move on to Cal game, Im glad we won today against Utah. I was nervous as hell and worried about how we are going to perform against Utah, i had to include fans at Autzen because from what i heard some at Purdue game that Autzen wasnt loud like before so that got me worried lil bit. Did we booed at all?
Don't recall any booing tbh. The crowd was a lot better today compared to Purdue. Not as loud as it has been in the past, but enough to rattle Utah.

Where art thy passing game?

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
OreDucks01284
Senior

Post by OreDucks01284 »

did u went to the game today? Were there plenty of open wrs? I cant tell by watching tv. I wanted to know who was open most of time.
wlduck
Sophomore

Post by wlduck »

Tray Dub wrote:
woundedknees wrote:OMG, Parker Stadium is louder than Autzen, today... Will the shame never end?
Worst atmosphere at any game I have attended at Autzen. Not loud, empty seats all game on the south side, and just generally stagnant.
Tray Dub
All Pac-12

Post by Tray Dub »

wlduck wrote:
Tray Dub wrote:
Worst atmosphere at any game I have attended at Autzen. Not loud, empty seats all game on the south side, and just generally stagnant.
You must not have attended many games man. I've heard it much louder, but there was some noise, no question. I mean, that 3rd and 20 that Utah scored on because of blown coverage happened because it was too loud for our D to relay the coverage calls.
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

I will never forget the 3 days of crackling ringing background noise I had in my ears after Oregon defeated Meatchicken at Autzen Stadium.

ducksrock
Senior

Post by ducksrock »

woundedknees wrote:I will never forget the 3 days of crackling ringing background noise I had in my ears after Oregon defeated Meatchicken at Autzen Stadium.
Yeah, and now ya probly can't hear a thing....lol
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Tray Dub wrote:
wlduck wrote:
Tray Dub wrote: It was pretty loud today I thought.
You must not have attended many games man. I've heard it much louder, but there was some noise, no question. I mean, that 3rd and 20 that Utah scored on because of blown coverage happened because it was too loud for our D to relay the coverage calls.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13