Post Completed Trades Here

Moderators: UOducksTK1, Zyme, lukeyrid13, Oregon Ownage

Oregon Ownage
All-American
GM: Dallas Mavericks

Re: Wolves - Hornets deal

Post by Oregon Ownage »

Cellar-door wrote:
Oregon Ownage wrote:Salaries are off but if you add Rucker they work. However, the Hornets would then have 16 players and they doesnt have any cheap players worthy of cutting(from my end to make it work).

Please rework
Huh. That's weird, the trade checker says that it works when I plug it in.
I'll check with Minny and see if he's willing to do it without Gbinjie, since it definitely should work that way (he'd be under the cap still), and then I'd just cut Gbinjie to stay under 16.
Yes, that will work
FlDuckFan
All Pac-12
GM: Orlando Magic GM

Post by FlDuckFan »

Apparently I'm still trying to figure out this game.. I'm tired of loosing and know I'm a few players short of even competing . I wanted a younger PG on a longer contract who I would be able to keep around with MKG and Simmons and not end up in a situation like the Suns did where everyone on my teams wants a max contract all at the same time without someone expiring soon. I thought Rubio gave me that . I'll try and work this out with the Hornets since I already agreed to it and take notes for the future though.
jibbajabba614
Senior
GM: Milwaukee Bucks GM

Post by jibbajabba614 »

Rubio is worth the value but not sure Twolves made the right move. Lots of good PGs in FA. Losing a lotto pick will hurt but front court players aren't hard to find. As long as you got bird rights and 1st rnd picks, trades are easy to make. Good deal for both. Rubio/MKG/Simmons is a great start.
Cellar-door
Senior
GM: Charlotte Hornets

Post by Cellar-door »

So I thought Wolves was going to post, but he hasn't been on yet today and I'm going to be out for a few hours soon, so I believe we are agreed on this:

Rubio
Cavs 2017 2nd

For

Powell
Jones
'17 Min 1st
'19 Min 1st

Gbinjie is the cut to make the roster space work.
Hornets GM
Oregon Ownage
All-American
GM: Dallas Mavericks

Post by Oregon Ownage »

Cellar-door wrote:So I thought Wolves was going to post, but he hasn't been on yet today and I'm going to be out for a few hours soon, so I believe we are agreed on this:

Rubio
Cavs 2017 2nd

For

Powell
Jones
'17 Min 1st
'19 Min 1st

Gbinjie is the cut to make the roster space work.
With Flduckfan leaving, he did agree to this trade in messages and that has to be honored.

Hornets are winners for me but if Rubio can provide stability for the Wolves then it might not turn out so bad.

Pick added to futures thread