2017 Color Schedule

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

TualatinDuck
Senior

Re: 2017 Color Schedule

Post by TualatinDuck »

Honestly Bud, there are many fans that it may be this first game or only game of the year. Some don't know and some don't have the money for all the hear. They just need to yell thier asses off! I remember after the Oklahoma game, I could barely talk for three days.
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
justducky0
Senior

Post by justducky0 »

after the oklahoma game i could barley walk for three days..........wait.......
Bud Lee
All Pac-12

Post by Bud Lee »

TualatinDuck wrote:Honestly Bud, there are many fans that it may be this first game or only game of the year. Some don't know and some don't have the money for all the hear. They just need to yell thier asses off! I remember after the Oklahoma game, I could barely talk for three days.

One day I'll make the trip to experience Autzen. Probably be a while now with the kid on the way.
duckfan22
Senior

Post by duckfan22 »

Bud Lee wrote:
TualatinDuck wrote:Honestly Bud, there are many fans that it may be this first game or only game of the year. Some don't know and some don't have the money for all the hear. They just need to yell thier asses off! I remember after the Oklahoma game, I could barely talk for three days.

One day I'll make the trip to experience Autzen. Probably be a while now with the kid on the way.

I lose my voice at home watching the games. Wife is always concerned about me and
threatens to have a paramedic unit out front just incase the big one hits.