One more recruit?

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

northbeachsf
Freshman

Re: One more recruit?

Post by northbeachsf »

Kyle's Brother wrote:Take Emmitt Williams off the board. Committed to LSU. For the best imo. I would guess that Altman backed off for good after the sexual assault stuff. Just not a good fit here.

He's the right size to be an absolute force in college while probably not leaving too early for the NBA. Kind of short to be a one and done type player. Could be a really big name in a couple years in college hoops imo. Either way LSU just got a scary looking player.

I'd love to see Altman focusing on Jordan Brown.
Probably a good thing, but that dude is a monster. He is going to kill it at LSU. Just can’t take the risk.
Kyle's Brother
Three Star Recruit

Post by Kyle's Brother »

Apparently an offer just went out to Ochai Agbaji. I had never heard of him. 3 star shooting guard that just picked up offers from WVU and Kansas, too. Seems like an odd one. I don't know anything about him.
northbeachsf
Freshman

Post by northbeachsf »

Kyle's Brother wrote:Apparently an offer just went out to Ochai Agbaji. I had never heard of him. 3 star shooting guard that just picked up offers from WVU and Kansas, too. Seems like an odd one. I don't know anything about him.
Yeah. Weird. He is listed as a 3* but clearly coaches like what they see. It looks like he also has a Wisconsin offer in addition to the ones you mentioned.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

We can use a shooter from the outside though. I dig it.

Watched a little of his highlights. Definitely seems more raw and lacks a complete game, but he's really athletic and has good length too.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
Kyle's Brother
Three Star Recruit

Post by Kyle's Brother »

UOducksTK1 wrote:We can use a shooter from the outside though. I dig it.

Watched a little of his highlights. Definitely seems more raw and lacks a complete game, but he's really athletic and has good length too.
Yeah, he's got the NBA body and athleticism, if nothing else.