---

PistolPeteJR
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Re: Timberwolves/ Bucks

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Man don't trade Russell, he's your core. Nice for the Bucks.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
pudgejeff
Senior
GM: Sacramento Kings GM

Post by pudgejeff »

I just... what?
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Just went to one of the more efficient ast/to ratio teams to one of the worst. Maybe the wolves defense will be a little better? Lol grasping at straws here.

eddy_zamora
Four Star Recruit
GM: Seattle Supersonics GM

Post by eddy_zamora »

Im getting buried by teams, something had to change to be honest. I’ve been shopping around and no one is really looking to give anything up right now for Russell. It sucks, but no depth chart change was working, no one was looking to move a SF for Russell, and I’m the 7th seed. I don’t think this trade is egregious but I sold for less than market value and that’s just the state of how everyone views Russell.
SUPERSONICS GM
pistolpetejr
Senior
GM: Los Angeles Clippers

Post by pistolpetejr »

I'd cry out veto, but do to others as you would have them do unto you I guess.
---

PistolPeteJR
eddy_zamora
Four Star Recruit
GM: Seattle Supersonics GM

Post by eddy_zamora »

pistolpetejr wrote:I'd cry out veto, but do to others as you would have them do unto you I guess.
???? Veto is a little harsh. Russell just had a down TC, is having the worst season in the last 4 years, andI'm the 7th seed. I didn't give up anything for the future, and it isn't like Brown is a scrub by any means. I don't appreciate your tone, because John Wall for Jaylen was awful, and while D'Angelo is an all-star and a top-PG, I had a gaping hole at SF and am having a completely terrible season. I think that trading my 3rd best play IMO to fill a hole for a pretty good player, isn't that bad. I still have Embiid and Anthony Davis, and this trade is far from veto-able. Kinda bullshit, Pistol.
SUPERSONICS GM
pistolpetejr
Senior
GM: Los Angeles Clippers

Post by pistolpetejr »

eddy_zamora wrote:
pistolpetejr wrote:I'd cry out veto, but do to others as you would have them do unto you I guess.
???? Veto is a little harsh. Russell just had a down TC, is having the worst season in the last 4 years, andI'm the 7th seed. I didn't give up anything for the future, and it isn't like Brown is a scrub by any means. I don't appreciate your tone, because John Wall for Jaylen was awful, and while D'Angelo is an all-star and a top-PG, I had a gaping hole at SF and am having a completely terrible season. I think that trading my 3rd best play IMO to fill a hole for a pretty good player, isn't that bad. I still have Embiid and Anthony Davis, and this trade is far from veto-able. Kinda bullshit, Pistol.
1) Not sure what you're referring to when you say tone, as I said nothing out of line, nor do any of the words I typed out spell out "rude".
2) Not sure why you're bringing up Wall for Jaylen in this.
3) Your DC is the reason why your team was underperforming in my opinion.
4) I don't actually think this is veto-worthy, I was teasing RE: my trade with Indy, but I do think you got killed in this.
5) You show some respect.
---

PistolPeteJR
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by UOducksTK1 »

eddy_zamora wrote:Im getting buried by teams, something had to change to be honest. I’ve been shopping around and no one is really looking to give anything up right now for Russell. It sucks, but no depth chart change was working, no one was looking to move a SF for Russell, and I’m the 7th seed. I don’t think this trade is egregious but I sold for less than market value and that’s just the state of how everyone views Russell.
Meh, I get that because you are getting destroyed in your SF matchups basically every game. But I still wouldn't trade Russell.

Try to do small upgrades instead of trading one of your best players for role players. I would have tried to find a more defensive minded SF to help fill your void.

Someone like Josh Jackson (blazers) or Caboclo or Auguste. I'd at least try some cheaper options first before doing this. Plus I think this even makes you worse now.

Anyway, just trying to help. I would have gone the other options route personally.

pudgejeff
Senior

Post by pudgejeff »

eddy_zamora wrote:
Didn't you just add Harrison Barnes? I know he's out 30 days, but that brings him back by playoffs. So you're trading Russel, for the tiny bit of an upgrade that Brown is to Barnes? I also fail to see where Russel is having any sort of down season? Percentages are up, turnovers are down. I mean you do you, but don't act like this isn't laughable.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by UOducksTK1 »

pudgejeff wrote:
eddy_zamora wrote:
Didn't you just add Harrison Barnes? I know he's out 30 days, but that brings him back by playoffs. So you're trading Russel, for the tiny bit of an upgrade that Brown is to Barnes? I also fail to see where Russel is having any sort of down season? Percentages are up, turnovers are down. I mean you do you, but don't act like this isn't laughable.
To be fair, Barnes hasn't simmed well defensively at all. So I think the problem still holds. But like pistol said, some of the DCs you've been running with haven't been great either. Like I said, the problem could have been solved in many other ways.

BucksGM
Five Star Recruit
GM: Milwaukee Bucks

Post by BucksGM »

Wouldn’t be a bucks trade without the fan club showing up.
pudgejeff
Senior

Post by pudgejeff »

BucksGM wrote:Wouldn’t be a bucks trade without the fan club showing up.
You'd think you'd learn something. If I were the commish I'd have run you out of here awhile ago.