Canzwallow was just on ESPN

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Re: Canzwallow was just on ESPN

Post by UOducksTK1 »

I love how Crapzano thinks this is about winning. Didn't we just prove we didn't need Blount after beasting up Cal and taking down Utah?

He is truly the most clueless person I've ever heard speak. Blount is coming back because CK thinks he deserves a second chance to salvage his life and career. Not because CK wants to win a Rose Bowl.

Complete idiot.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

He should be the spokesperson for the beaver nation. :lol: A clueless douche, who hates everything UO.
toucan0332
One Star Recruit

Post by toucan0332 »

That clip made Clownzano LOOK like Tark!
dd10snoop28
Senior
GM: New Jersey Nets GM

Post by dd10snoop28 »

I thought it was pretty stupid that the other guy kept bringing up the race issue in this.

How does race have anything to do with this situation? Blount punched someone got kicked off the team then got a second chance. I don't know how you manage to bring race into this. It's about Blount, the coaches, and the team. NOT RACE.

Canzano is still an idiot, but the other guy is also
TualatinDuck
Senior

Post by TualatinDuck »

Ok I had a response to this but my connection timed out. :( Sooo, as I typed before it was lost. There is far more to that interaction than what the youtube vid shows. Canzano was given a good 2-3 minutes to yap before they brought Dave in to rebut. Dave started hammering Canzano right away and when JC wouldnt answer a question or respond in any relevant way, thats when Dave ripped him a new one and pointed out that JC kept calling for LGB to be jailed for assualt. Dave responded with what about the Boise fans that were dropping the Nbomb and hitting LGB, Canzano ignored the question and Dave ripped him again, then you saw the rest as it devolved on the youtube vid.
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
northbeachsf
Freshman

Post by northbeachsf »

Taking shots at Oregon whenever he gets the chance. What a joke.

That Rose Bowl arguement is horrible. Oregon goes through the meat of their schedule before he even has a chance to come back. Not even close to being the issue. If it was, then he would be back for USC.
wheaton4prez
Senior

Post by wheaton4prez »

I think Canzano is wrong on this and as always has dubious motives. He simply wants the Beavers to win the Civil War and he sees their chances being lower with Blount on the team.

But, the other dude ambushes him with the race card. I don't buy that either.
bigsugarduck
Five Star Recruit

Post by bigsugarduck »

dd10snoop28 wrote:I thought it was pretty stupid that the other guy kept bringing up the race issue in this.

How does race have anything to do with this situation? Blount punched someone got kicked off the team then got a second chance. I don't know how you manage to bring race into this. It's about Blount, the coaches, and the team. NOT RACE.

Canzano is still an idiot, but the other guy is also
I can't believe everyone assumes he has a second chance....nothing is set in stone here guys...as of right now, if he gets in line, he MIGHT get a second chance down the road.

The situation as a whole is not about Race, but the interaction with the fans however is to some extent and can help explain his actions. I can't speak to how that word would make me feel in a similar set of circumstances.

I was scrolling through Boise's message boards and one poster tried to mention the fans behavior as racist and also mentioned that some fans apparently loved Ian Johnson, but when he married a white girl, stopped loving him.
Really unfortunate.

Race is not the main issue, but it did play a part in some of Bount's actions.
Stewart Mandel-"From a purely aesthetic standpoint, I much prefer to watch a good spread-rushing offense over a traditional Power-I offense, and Oregon's has been the most fun by far for the past several years. It's fast, its precise, and when Chip Kelly has the right quarterback (Dixon, Masoli) at the helm, the possibility of someone ripping off a 60-yard run exists on nearly every play."
Juice
Four Star Recruit

Post by Juice »

haha, man I still can't get over the fact that he brought up the JailBlazers :lol: I was just like man you gotta be kidding me, GET OVER YOURSELF!
woundedknees
All-American

In the interest of fair reporting

Post by woundedknees »

I move that we change his name to Carp-Guano... It seems to match the greasy texture and fishy smell of the 'quality' journalism produces by this poisoned pen.

Last edited by woundedknees on Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

ducksrock
Senior

Post by ducksrock »

Isnt his name....Cananddoesswallow?
quackfu
One Star Recruit

Post by quackfu »

does anyone know of the "serious infraction in j.c. " that clownzano refers to? i can't recall hearing anything about this.
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

I have no clue... He sure Can-Spew-Tho.
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

pillpushingduck
One Star Recruit

Post by pillpushingduck »

I have never had an issue with this guy until listening to him on 95.5 the game the other day. The things that came out of his mouth about LGB was just a bunch of BS with nothing to back it up.
wheaton4prez
Senior

Post by wheaton4prez »

I posted this on his blog earlier tonight:
"Washington State won't win a Pac-10 game. But, we knew that going in."

Didn't you insist last week that Washington State wasn't a gimme in the
cross-point video with Ken Goe?
He sent me a personal email in response:
There are no gimmes at oregon.
Anti-Oregon bias?