ducks better that beavers rant

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

mdm0302
Freshman

ducks better that beavers rant

Post by mdm0302 »

need a place to post this cuz its to long to post on o live...

why would you even say that...? deep down in your heart u know that the beavs are going to loose this year... that would be two years in a row genius. the same ammo you are using now will be used against you. it's obvious that the ducks are way better that the beavers, in fact it's not close this year and it won't be close next year... on paper the ducks are going to win this year and next year baring any more major injuries (ducks could still probably win because that's how far the ducks are widening the talent gap as of recently). when we win this year im going to quote ur post and then when we when next year you're going to be a bigger idiot... soon to be three years in a row and pretty soon this game will only be a rivalry because both teams are from the same state... Oregon's football program is continually on the rise while Oregon states stays at the same level year in and year out... mediocre... a top 25 program at tops. this is not opinion its fact. not justified by me but justified by the rest of the nations college football fans and the media. and your right... if we didn't have uncle Phil we wouldn't be on the rise like we are... but we do, so cry and about it and be jealous because we have more of something than any other program... money.. and lots of it. maybe you dint know this but you probably do... money equals power and power equals recruits and coaches and that equals a program on the rise. after this season if Oregon gets to a bcs bowl game it will cement its self as a top ten program in the country. it doesn't matter what excuses beaver fans come u with to make them self's believe that they have an equal or maybe ever better program than the ducks... it doesn't matter because they are excuses... little bits and pieces of the past that do not take any other circumstances into play and they do not point to the obvious future at all. the future is that Oregon will continue to build their program and all signs point to Oregon state being a well coached program that get mediocre athletes and finishes around 25 every year. and that is something to be proud of... especially with the resources that Oregon state doesn't have.. sometimes things aren't fair and Oregon has many advantages that the beavs dont... bottom line is Oregon is a much better program that Oregon state. no doubt.
DmoneyDuck
Freshman

Re: ducks better that beavers rant

Post by DmoneyDuck »

woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

DmoneyDuck wrote:Image

Comet... ! Is that you?

Oops... For a minute there I was channeling my inner 4-H exhibitor!
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

TualatinDuck
Senior

Post by TualatinDuck »

My guess is he was responding to something said on O-live.
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
freedjr
Four Star Recruit

Post by freedjr »

Anger leads to hate. And hate leads to the dark side.

Don't give in MBM. Or at least link the post you're so mad about.
mdm0302
Freshman

Post by mdm0302 »

sorry it was a response to someone on olive who keeps on talking s*** on the ducks board... it was to long to post there.. that main thing i was responding to was him talking s*** about beating us 2 years in a row.. lol my bad again for not clarifying
oregon
Three Star Recruit

Post by oregon »

The only thing I have to say to Rodents has something to do with the number 65, protecting your turf... and ROSES! Then I laugh and keep on laughing. It makes me happy.