Arizona @ #6 Oregon (Nov. 16, Sat 7:30 PM ESPN)

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

Tray Dub
All Pac-12

Re: Arizona @ #6 Oregon (Nov. 16, Sat 7:30 PM ESPN)

Post by Tray Dub »

Yeah I'm surprised Cristobal hasn't managed to instill some penalty discipline. Seems like his kind of thing.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Was that Brady Breeze again? How is he still getting away with those late hits from this coaching staff?
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

I’m gonna say it, this isn’t a playoff team. Still can win the Rose Bowl but this team just doesn’t seem to know how to put it all together for an entire 60 minutes. Not sure how much of that falls on the coaching staff. But from my personal eye test I don’t think this is a top 4 team.
rockthief
Senior

Post by rockthief »

ha knee down
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

Pac-12 refs take forever on penalties and reviews.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

greenyellow wrote:Pac-12 refs take forever on penalties and reviews.
Which we all just absolutely LOVE on 7:30 games!
rockthief
Senior

Post by rockthief »

OregonFan4Life wrote:I’m gonna say it, this isn’t a playoff team. Still can win the Rose Bowl but this team just doesn’t seem to know how to put it all together for an entire 60 minutes. Not sure how much of that falls on the coaching staff. But from my personal eye test I don’t think this is a top 4 team.
You are correct. The team is at too often undisciplined, inconsistent, erratic and what all else. Ohio state and several others would kill this team right now.
GoDucksIn09
Senior

Post by GoDucksIn09 »

The refs should have put more time on the clock so Oregon my have lucked out that they didn't. I am getting tired of the late hits after the play or away from the play. I am all for being physical but be physical between the whistles.
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

rockthief wrote:
OregonFan4Life wrote:I’m gonna say it, this isn’t a playoff team. Still can win the Rose Bowl but this team just doesn’t seem to know how to put it all together for an entire 60 minutes. Not sure how much of that falls on the coaching staff. But from my personal eye test I don’t think this is a top 4 team.
You are correct. The team is at too often undisciplined, inconsistent, erratic and what all else. Ohio state and several others would kill this team right now.
Ohio St. is the only team that is clearly better than us right now. All the words you used could describe Clemson. LSU's defense is terrible. They remind me of the OU teams of the past several years. Alabama without Tua is not as scary. Georgia is overrated.
rockthief
Senior

Post by rockthief »

Phenom wrote:
rockthief wrote:
Ohio St. is the only team that is clearly better than us right now. All the words you used could describe Clemson. LSU's defense is terrible. They remind me of the OU teams of the past several years. Alabama without Tua is not as scary. Georgia is overrated.
I hope you are correct and that we kick ass on a couple of those teams.

Arizona D yields 48 points per game. Will we score 27 points in this second half. Hope so. I want to see the O do it big.
dthomas=ddixon

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

Oregon looks pretty uninspired as Arizona sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rockthief
Senior

Post by rockthief »

dthomas=ddixon wrote:Oregon looks pretty uninspired as Arizona sucks.
To me that is a problem. I want them to be on fire for every team.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Is this gonna be another one of those boring second halves where the game ends up something like 24-13?
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

Sewell can't be getting beat like that on 3rd down. Really messed up Herbert's timing.
GoDucksIn09
Senior

Post by GoDucksIn09 »

3 and out after getting the ball at Arizona's 45. Sad very very sad. They could have really made it hard on Arizona.