I Didn't Get A Student Ticket

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

KeenanHowry15
Three Star Recruit

I Didn't Get A Student Ticket

Post by KeenanHowry15 »

For SC, And I want to kill someone. Is anyone else frustrated with this stupid online ticketing system?
goducks75
Four Star Recruit

Re: I Didn't Get A Student Ticket

Post by goducks75 »

Yes yes yes yes yes. This system sucks big time. I got lucky this time but I missed Cal, Utah, and WSU because of the crappy system. BRING BACK CAMPING OUT!!!
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

goducks75 wrote:Yes yes yes yes yes. This system sucks big time. I got lucky this time but I missed Cal, Utah, and WSU because of the crappy system. BRING BACK CAMPING OUT!!!
I don't think they'll bring that system back since so many professors and students complained about missing class and the unfairness of the ticket system. The online is much more unfair since it sort seems like a crap shoot to get a ticket. You don't even have to be a die-hard fan and get one while the true fan doesn't get one. I'm glad that I got out of school in time to avoid the new system.
goducks75
Four Star Recruit

Post by goducks75 »

greenyellow wrote:
goducks75 wrote:Yes yes yes yes yes. This system sucks big time. I got lucky this time but I missed Cal, Utah, and WSU because of the crappy system. BRING BACK CAMPING OUT!!!
I don't think they'll bring that system back since so many professors and students complained about missing class and the unfairness of the ticket system. The online is much more unfair since it sort seems like a crap shoot to get a ticket. You don't even have to be a die-hard fan and get one while the true fan doesn't get one. I'm glad that I got out of school in time to avoid the new system.
Simple solution: switch it to Sunday instead of Monday. Keeps everyone happy. Kids are usually hung over anyways. Besides, the professors aren't paying us to come to class, we're paying them to teach us the class.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

goducks75 wrote:
greenyellow wrote:
Simple solution: switch it to Sunday instead of Monday. Keeps everyone happy. Kids are usually hung over anyways. Besides, the professors aren't paying us to come to class, we're paying them to teach us the class.
I think they tried that but IIRC some students complained about Sunday because they had to miss church or other religious services to get tickets. With whatever system they devise, there will always be unhappy people. I still think that handing the tickets out on Mondays was the best system because it showed who were the true fans and was fair. Even though you sometimes had to miss class, it only happened like 4-5 times in fall term, so it's not like you were missing that many days. Plus if you are smart, you would schedule your classes around the ticket hand-out time.
Fenway
One Star Recruit

Post by Fenway »

Yep, Im hoping that some kids sell theirs back, even tho its very unlikely
duckgrad99
All Pac-12

Post by duckgrad99 »

I'm sure you can find at least one student that would be willing to sell their ticket for 50 bucks or something.
goducks75
Four Star Recruit

Post by goducks75 »

duckgrad99 wrote:I'm sure you can find at least one student that would be willing to sell their ticket for 50 bucks or something.
Nope. The way they do it is you need your student ID and a stamp. There's no physical ticket like there used to be.
uofo627
One Star Recruit

Post by uofo627 »

Yeah it really sucks. I got mine at 6:20 though, I went to my friends dorm and used his computer haha.