Monday Practice Update

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

gofightingducks
All Pac-12

Monday Practice Update

Post by gofightingducks »

http://www2.registerguard.com/cms/index ... e-update2/

Kelly said this was the best Monday practice of the season thus far. Injury and Scout team news.
OreDucks01284
Senior

Re: Monday Practice Update

Post by OreDucks01284 »

lol this is funny - ''Kelly is good for a couple of lines a week like that in his Monday press conferences. He also got laughs today when he said he congratulated the team on being No. 10 in the BCS, and none of the players clapped. That after he told them a week ago they were first-half Pac-10 champs, and they apparently went nuts.

“I can’t get them now,” Kelly said.''
DmoneyDuck
Freshman

Post by DmoneyDuck »

I love this team. Kaddu goes out..oh well..step on up Bryson LittleJohn!
gofightingducks
All Pac-12

Post by gofightingducks »

DmoneyDuck wrote:I love this team. Kaddu goes out..oh well..step on up Bryson LittleJohn!

It seems for the first time we have the depth to overcome all of these injuries, granted the remaining games will be the most difficult yet. Arizona is pretty scary right now.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Cornerback Talmdage Jackson III suited up and participated today after leaving on the second series Saturday with a lower back condition.

Ehh We need TJIII to be healthy for USC. Cliff can't do it all and I don't think Gildon is ready for USC.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
DmoneyDuck
Freshman

Post by DmoneyDuck »

Sounds like TJ3 is ready and back practicing..good sign for now
Bigducker
Freshman

Post by Bigducker »

Thought that was telling that Littlejohn didn't even make the 2nd team until now. One of the top JC LB's in the country could crack the Ducks 2nd string until now. That's a strong group of LB's
karlhungis
All Pac-12

Post by karlhungis »

gofightingducks wrote:
DmoneyDuck wrote:I love this team. Kaddu goes out..oh well..step on up Bryson LittleJohn!

It seems for the first time we have the depth to overcome all of these injuries, granted the remaining games will be the most difficult yet. Arizona is pretty scary right now.
I know. As much as it sickens me to say this, Arizona on the road scares me as much as USC at home right now.
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

karlhungis wrote:
gofightingducks wrote:

I know. As much as it sickens me to say this, Arizona on the road scares me as much as USC at home right now.
Games down in Arizona seem to be nightmares or near-nightmares for Oregon. The last 2 times the Ducks have been down there, they've lost multiple QBs in both games. Even the games up at Oregon are tough since they aren't as big of pushovers as they used to be.
dthomas=ddixon

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

That really sucks Kaddu is out. He was quickly becoming one of my fave players. I guess I can just be thankful it wasn't the dreaded knee injury.