Foot on the gas Kelly!!!!

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

picksix
Three Star Recruit

Foot on the gas Kelly!!!!

Post by picksix »

I was at the 07' game when we beat USC 24-17, and one distinctive memory i have is linebacker Keith Rivers running to his sideline and puking his guts out because of Dennis Dixon and the Oregon offense torid fast pace offense!!! All the USC players were exhausted AND the same thing needs to happen this saturday! Do NOT give them any BRAKES kelly ( do not allow defensive substitutions ). It was anawsome sight too see, thats why i say keep the " FOOT ON THE GAS KELLY "!!! GOOOOOOOOOO DUCKS!!!!
picksix
Three Star Recruit

Re: Foot on the gas Kelly!!!!

Post by picksix »

Also, i can vouch for autzenmember on the megaphone thing, i was sitting next too himat the 07' USC game and he was getting the attention of USC players on the bench .... they will hear you!!!!
duck55
Senior

Post by duck55 »

Lets all hope the yellow flags stay in the pockets as they give free breathers to a team that is winded.
gofightingducks
All Pac-12

Post by gofightingducks »

duck55 wrote:Lets all hope the yellow flags stay in the pockets as they give free breathers to a team that is winded.

Yeah right I am sure USC is going to get a lot of calls go their way. :evil:
oregon
Three Star Recruit

Post by oregon »

I remember a guy behind me who YELLED SO LOUD when USC had the ball. We need 60,000 more guys like him!
freedjr
Four Star Recruit

Post by freedjr »

I was listening to the radio today and someone called to say he remembers how the USC linebackers were so tired in the game in '07. Something nobody has talked about, but conditioning could be a key in this game.
addictedtoquack
Three Star Recruit

Post by addictedtoquack »

freedjr wrote:I was listening to the radio today and someone called to say he remembers how the USC linebackers were so tired in the game in '07. Something nobody has talked about, but conditioning could be a key in this game.
If you're talking about The Fan, I watched that. They interview Chip kelly I liked his "i don't care if college gameday is here on not" attitude.