CB Situation

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

rcook
Two Star Recruit

Re: CB Situation

Post by rcook »

Just a picture of a day that was full of good memories, long story, nothing to do with you.... whats the fascination? Deflecting attention from this post?
NCDucks09 wrote:U guys need to take a chill pill, really. 'Pissed' is a figurative use of language. Is this gang mentality, taking heat from everyone, obviously you don't want a true duck fan as a part of this community.

Never allow anyone credibility that presents constructive criticism opposite of the homerism displayed on this board. That should be on the User Policy here.
In some completely backwards way, I think you do mean well but seem to lose all control of your bowels the minute your finger touches the keyboard... I find it hard to cut you much slack because of your consistent sucking, but I may be willing to change my opinion if you would be willing to take this test and post your results... http://www.rdos.net/eng/Aspie-quiz.php

TY in advance :)

Does not like war, fwiw
MerDuck
Four Star Recruit

Post by MerDuck »

Your Sig:
wheaton4prez wrote:This Never Gets Old

This thread is! :lol:
wheaton4prez
Senior

Post by wheaton4prez »

rcook wrote:Just a picture of a day that was full of good memories, long story, nothing to do with you.... whats the fascination? Deflecting attention from this post?
It's just a question. You don't need to get so defensive about it. If it's so private, perhaps you should choose a different picture to show publicly.

And why would I want to deflect attention from that post? Do you want that post to get a lot of attention?
Last edited by wheaton4prez on Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wheaton4prez
Senior

Post by wheaton4prez »

MerDuck wrote:Your Sig:
wheaton4prez wrote:This Never Gets Old

This thread is! :lol:
Parts of it, yes. I didn't think that bringing up a typical football subject (who should get the start at corner) would have been made so controversial.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

How come our most active threads always seem to go off topic..

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13