Chip Kelly on The Herd

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

GoDucksIn09
Senior

Chip Kelly on The Herd

Post by GoDucksIn09 »

Chip Kelly will be on The Herd in the next hour if anyone interested. Should be sometime before 8:30 or 8:45
AutzenMember
Five Star Recruit

Re: Chip Kelly on The Herd

Post by AutzenMember »

How did the interview go?
GoDucksIn09
Senior

Post by GoDucksIn09 »

Nothing really new. When asked about Blount he continued with what said before saying It is not a football decision but a human decision and nothing new on that front. He was also asked about the possible let down of emotions against Stanford as people have seen in the past after a big win and indicated will not be a let down but that is what would expect a coach to say. I was hoping would be some new things but was just more of the same.
uodux1212
Senior

Post by uodux1212 »

GoDucksIn09 wrote:Nothing really new. When asked about Blount he continued with what said before saying It is not a football decision but a human decision and nothing new on that front. He was also asked about the possible let down of emotions against Stanford as people have seen in the past after a big win and indicated will not be a let down but that is what would expect a coach to say. I was hoping would be some new things but was just more of the same.
Same with the Dan Patrick interview a few days ago... Business as usual. DP asked for the game ball if we win....CK said he'd send him a ball signed by the whole team! Thats pretty cool that DP asked for it.... he only asks for the really cool stuff...

"How do we go from nine to one?" - Chip Kelly

“Our expectations are to win every game we play." - CK
Greydrake
Four Star Recruit

Post by Greydrake »

Patricks interview has probably been the most interesting that I have seen of Chip's in awhile. Most tend to have the old tired questions.