MFRDuckFan
Senior

Blount Reinstated

Post by MFRDuckFan »

ncduck
Senior

Re: Blount Reinstated

Post by ncduck »

I'm not familiar with that site. Are they pretty reliable? I sure hope this is true. Thanks MFRduckfan!
autzenzoo
Three Star Recruit

Post by autzenzoo »

Let's hope he comes out and provides that thunder, like last year, after LMJ has worn em down. We should see a much more focused Blount this time around.
ncduck
Senior

Post by ncduck »

"LeGarrette Blount is in a white offensive jersey for the start of practice."

~Rob Moseley's twitter page.
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Post by MFRDuckFan »

ncduck wrote:I'm not familiar with that site. Are they pretty reliable? I sure hope this is true. Thanks MFRduckfan!
Very reliable. I have followed them for a long time. They are the catch all of all things Ducks as well as Huskies, Sheep, etc.
Penky26
Four Star Recruit

Post by Penky26 »

This will be interesting. I could see this going two ways.

1) Provides the team with an emotional boost and refocuses them for the last three games

2) Becomes a distraction to get him involved and messes with gameplan and chemistry

Personally I think this is what the team may have needed after the Stanford loss. They really seemed to rally around Blount and this may be what they needed to get refocused and finish the season strong
MerDuck
Four Star Recruit

Post by MerDuck »

ncduck wrote:I'm not familiar with that site. Are they pretty reliable? I sure hope this is true. Thanks MFRduckfan!
Overall the best sports news compiler on the web...they only have a few sites...Ducksports, Beaversports, Wildcatsports...and maybey a few more, but Jay Jones is on top of it! He has every possible article of any relevance to the ducks up within about a half hour of its release (unless it comes out after like 2:00 am then you will find it updated in the morning).

And, as can be seen here, he will post his own updates once in a while if there isn't a good article to link to yet...after about another hours I would guess there will be about 10 articles on the reinstatement up on his site...

this is one that should be in your favorites :!:
gofightingducks
All Pac-12

Post by gofightingducks »

ESPN news is also reporting it :)
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

I do not think it will be a distraction at all.

Honestly, it would have been nice to see what LGB could have done for the Ducks on 4th and short, late in Saturday's game, when JM got stuffed.

Blocking or carying the load, a well conditioned, focussed Blount is a scary package.
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

ncduck
Senior

Post by ncduck »

Thanks! I'm feeling a little bummed that I was in the dark for so long.

I don't think this will be a distraction for the team. I just feel bad for the scout team that now has to tackle him.
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Post by MFRDuckFan »

ncduck wrote:Thanks! I'm feeling a little bummed that I was in the dark for so long.

I don't think this will be a distraction for the team. I just feel bad for the scout team that now has to tackle him.
Great way to stay completely on top during football season is to definitely follow Rob Moseley on Twitter (he gives updates from practice) , DuckSports News and of course, C4Q!!
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Post by MFRDuckFan »

Official press release by the University.

http://www.goducks.com//ViewArticle.dbm ... =204830204
midwestduck82
Three Star Recruit

Post by midwestduck82 »

I do not think that he will be a distraction. He has been on the team this whole time and there hasn't been any troubles. Also, if Chip thought that this was going to be a problem than he would not have reinstated him to the team.

He needs to come out and put a hurtin' on ASU.
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Post by MFRDuckFan »

Per Rob Moseley via Twitter ~

Mike Bellotti said Oregon applied to the Pac-10 for Blount's reinstatement Sunday, and was granted approval that same evening.
pdxduck21
Three Star Recruit

Post by pdxduck21 »

A couple of items -

I think it is clear that Chip and team waited for the home game to reinstate him...

I think it is clear that the Pac-10 recognizes the punishment was a bit harsh considering how quickly they approved the reinstatement

Have you seen Blount, he is lean and ready to go...I feel bad for AZ state and their 6th ranked rushing defense