Game Day in Tuscon next week

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

boo
One Star Recruit

Re: Game Day in Tuscon next week

Post by boo »

does anyone know if the game will be televised in s. cal?
GoDucksIn09
Senior

Post by GoDucksIn09 »

My best guess is it probably will be on ABC or maybe ESPN so would say yes but do not know for sure. As far as gameday being down there I am surprised given the fact that Arizona lost last week. I do not really like them being there and getting Arizona hyped up more than they need to be. We have had avery hard time down there lately with what took place the last 2 times we have played there. The ducks have been snakebit down there twice. Even Ed Dickson mentioned what has happened the last 2x and saying it will always be in the back of their mind. I think that is a bad thing but I do not know whether it truly is or not. Maybe all it is .. is just acknowledging it and that is all. I somewhat worry if they are thinking about it whether that will make it more likely to happen again.
razduck12
Two Star Recruit

Post by razduck12 »

Its the only game in the nation next week where ranked teams face each other. And it will help decide who will be playing in a BCS bowl game...makes sense to me for Gameday to go there. Not to mention Tucson in November cant hurt for an outside event like Gameday, I am sure Herbie, Fowler, and LC are not complaining.

What did you expect them to go to the Florida v. Florida International game or how about the Alabama v. Chattanooga game? Geez what a joke this is the two top teams in the country? PLease......
gofightingducks
All Pac-12

Post by gofightingducks »

Arizona is no longer ranked but the game will be nationally televised on ABC at 5PM. It is basically the biggest game of the week because of the Rose Bowl implications.
bigfootlebowski
Three Star Recruit

Post by bigfootlebowski »

duckgrad99 wrote:I've got to say, it's been a pleasure having just about every ducks game on tv this season, especially for those of us that aren't even in Oregon. Definitely shows how far we have come as a program.
absolutely Im in Michigan and dont have FSN so being on espn, espn360, and abc has been great
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

boo wrote:does anyone know if the game will be televised in s. cal?
5 PM on ABC. Pretty sure the game will be televised for all to see.

ESPN360.com is a great alternative. I watch games on there all the time now.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
DarronThomas5
Four Star Recruit

Post by DarronThomas5 »

Everyone in the country will get UO-UA on SNF on abc except for big 12 country which gets Kansas-Texas.