Oregon @ Arizona Thread

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

dthomas=ddixon

Re: Oregon @ Arizona Thread

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

DmoneyDuck wrote:We should have won in regulation...UA should not have been in position to score the field goal..the ball hit the turf...
Don't even get me started on the refs. Bs call after BS call... AND WE STILL WON. HELL YES!
duckgrad99
All Pac-12

Post by duckgrad99 »

Worst officiated game of the year for a ducks game, so thankfully we won. Several plays needed to be reviewed that shouldn't have needed reviewing if the officials weren't blind. And several of the penalties called were ridiculous. Oh well, a moot point now.
monster
Four Star Recruit

Post by monster »

You know Pac-10 refs, you get jobbed one week and the next week it's Christmas. Let's hope the cosmos decide to balance things out for the Ducks in the Civil War.
RanDux
Senior

Post by RanDux »

MFRDuckFan wrote:
karlhungis wrote:Can they fire Barney Flinstone yet? That guy is the face of inept Pac10 officiating. I am so glad that didn't cost us the game.
They called a facemask on Tukuafu. It looked like Foles was doing the grabbing to me. Bogus call.
That was an awful call. It as much handed them a touchdown when it looked like they were going to be stopped on downs.
oregon232
Two Star Recruit

Post by oregon232 »

easily one of the best games I have ever seen, The play calling on offense was pretty bad tonight though. Notice how Oregon came back when they started running it with James more!
gofightingducks
All Pac-12

Post by gofightingducks »

oregon232 wrote:easily one of the best games I have ever seen, The play calling on offense was pretty bad tonight though. Notice how Oregon came back when they started running it with James more!

Yes James should have been used more for sure, but oh well we won the game and that is all that matters. Hope the coaches learn from this game though.
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Post by MFRDuckFan »

So, if you're Kelly, do you have TJ do Monday Night Football with him in order to teach him a lesson about showboating RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE REF????? I could not believe he did that. I have a feeling he & TJ will be having a discussion. Cost us a touchdown.
duckgrad99
All Pac-12

Post by duckgrad99 »

My guess is that the ducks got away from running with James because Arizona was keying in on him. That's probably part of the reason the passing game eventually opened up.
chapelhillduck
Senior

Post by chapelhillduck »

Zona was definitely keying on the runs to James and Masoli. it opened up at the end because we started hitting passes downfield. Once the safeties started laying back a little bit more it opened up the runs for LMJ...

For the middle three quarters it felt like the Boise St. game in that we couldn't get a first down and get rhythm. We were getting blown up or dropping balls on first down and this was killing any gameplan we had. I don't think it's a coincidence that you never see mediocre drives with this team, either it's 3 and out or we score a touchdown.
05duck
Three Star Recruit

Post by 05duck »

I think someone needs to make a video of the UA students getting ready to storm the field and then them trying to get back to their seats! We can put the Oregon fight song to it or something.....
GO DUCKS!

Twitter: 05Duck
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Post by MFRDuckFan »

05duck wrote:I think someone needs to make a video of the UA students getting ready to storm the field and then them trying to get back to their seats! We can put the Oregon fight song to it or something.....
Or to the I Love My Ducks song from Supwitchugirl!!!