P10 fan poll...

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

freedjr
Four Star Recruit

Re: P10 fan poll...

Post by freedjr »

I was kind of surprised the Ducks biggest rival was the Beavers. All my Duck friends hate the Huskies much more than the Beavers.
Greydrake
Four Star Recruit

Post by Greydrake »

I don't equate hatred with rivalry.
I consider the Beavers bigger rival's, but don't hate them with the passion I hold for the Huskies.
MerDuck
Four Star Recruit

Post by MerDuck »

echo31 wrote:
wiseforexinvestor

You're always one of the worst on Miller's blog. People are always calling you out for being a dickhead ... even other Ducks fans.
:o :lol: :o
MerDuck
Four Star Recruit

Post by MerDuck »

Here is another way to look at this... :ugeek:

Only 64.6% of the fans polled were actual season ticket holders.....so just over half of them go to pretty much all of their teams home games...

27.3%...over one quarter of the fans polled don't attend any games!

45.3%...almost half of the fans don't go to away games, while the other half (47.3%) only go to 1 or 2...

I wonder how many fans were actually polled too......this survey is really useless.....just serves as a piece of fodder for our respective cannons!
RanDux
Senior

Post by RanDux »

freedjr wrote:I was kind of surprised the Ducks biggest rival was the Beavers. All my Duck friends hate the Huskies much more than the Beavers.
Bear in mind that the Huskies have not been competitive for a while. If this poll was taken 6+ years ago it would look different. USC wouldn't have even been on there. Watch for the number with USC to grow in the coming years.
RanDux
Senior

Post by RanDux »

Did you notice how the UW fans answered the rivalry question?
UO 51.8%
WSU 45.9%
USC 1.6%

Funny how getting beat affects one's perspective, eh?
dthomas=ddixon

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

What a coinicidence that the Pac 10's biggest home field advantage is also home to the "rudest fans". You think maybe one has to do with the other? :lol: Stanford has the nicest fans & guess what? They have the weakest homefield advantage in the conference. The rest of the confernce is also beside themselves with jealousy over our connection to Nike & how much we get hooked up.

Are Oregon fans arrogent? Hell yeah, we deserve to be. We are way cooler than any team in the conference. We have the smartest head coach, by far the best stadium, the sweetest uniforms, best facilities, best marketing/athletic department & after SC, the best pac10 success over the past 10-15 years. AND WE'RE ONLY GETTING BETTER. Other fans hate us because they're scared. Especially beefer fans. Chip haunts their dreams.
wiseforexinvestor
Three Star Recruit

Post by wiseforexinvestor »

echo31 wrote:
wiseforexinvestor wrote:I think it may have to do with the way we present ourselves on the ESPN comment sections of Ted Miller's blog. It is a daily occurrence for Oregon Fans to be called out for being offensive toward other teams fans. People don't have to have been to Autzen to form their opinion of our fan base, just a little reading.
You're always one of the worst on Miller's blog. People are always calling you out for being a dickhead ... even other Ducks fans.
I have yet to be wrong on any subject I have posted on in Ted Miller's blog. You however have been wrong on numerous occasions....starting with Blount. Don't hate....appreciate. :D
MerDuck
Four Star Recruit

Post by MerDuck »

wiseforexinvestor wrote:
I have yet to be wrong on any subject I have posted on in Ted Miller's blog. You however have been wrong on numerous occasions....starting with Blount. Don't hate....appreciate. :D
There you go again A**HOLE! :evil:

:lol:
R bar Duckaholic
Two Star Recruit

Post by R bar Duckaholic »

Been to em all, and Autzen belongs in the top three, but I guess it's hard to guage since I'm not a visitor there. Arizona is definitely the nastiest, both times there got more than chippy, and I will never forget how they cheered when Dennis went down. Reeser also belongs in the top three, hard to believe the ugly, bigoted things I heard there. None of em compare to Fresno though.
wiseforexinvestor
Three Star Recruit

MerDuck wrote:
wiseforexinvestor wrote:
There you go again A**HOLE! :evil:

echo31
Five Star Recruit

Post by echo31 »

wiseforexinvestor wrote:
echo31 wrote:
wiseforexinvestor wrote:I think it may have to do with the way we present ourselves on the ESPN comment sections of Ted Miller's blog. It is a daily occurrence for Oregon Fans to be called out for being offensive toward other teams fans. People don't have to have been to Autzen to form their opinion of our fan base, just a little reading.
Man you're clueless.
wiseforexinvestor
Three Star Recruit

Thanks