All Draft related information will be here

Moderators: UOducksTK1, Zyme, lukeyrid13, Oregon Ownage

jibbajabba614
Senior
GM: Milwaukee Bucks GM

97 SFs

Post by jibbajabba614 »

Tim Thomas C+ B C B C- B
Offensively, he has proven he can shoot the three-point shot at an elite level and dominantly score at the basket. Thomas can play multiple positions. Scouts feel his skill set is better suited for shooting guard but makes him a defensive liability. Defensively, solid at stealing the ball. Can guard post and perimeter. Needs improvement on the ball. Overall, good potential

Tracy McGrady B C+ C B- C- A
If anyone is looking for the consolation prize, TMac is just that. Amazing scorer. Great athleticism. Good quickness. Solid strength. Currently, McGrady attacks the ball very well but scouts wonder how many buckets he can get against elite talent. Good all around defender. Amazing raw potential

Johnny Taylor B+ C+ C- B- C C
Taylor is a excellent shooter with good form in the post and range. A feisty defender who is committed on that end of the floor. Solid athleticism. Average potential

Rodrick Rhodes B- C C B C C
Rhodes really stands out on the defensive end and might be the best perimeter defender in the class. He gets low in his stance, has great footwork, very quick hands and plays with great positioning. Average potential

Keith Booth B- C D B B- C
He has the size and length to guard wings and guards. If he continues to improve in that area, he can become elite on that end. Another strength he has is his rebounding. Offensively, he can attack the paint. His offensive awareness has to improve to the next level. Very aggressive player. Average potential

Marko Milic C+ B+ D B C C
Sharpshooter from outside the paint with ranging extending beyond the three point line. Very young import but his skills will translate to the DASL and should be in the league for a long time. Average defender as his size helps offset technique. Average potential.

Stephen Jackson C+ B C C D+ B
Scouts do not doubt Jacksons ability and potential but do have concerns regarding his attitude and commitment. After not being admitted to the University of Arizona Jackson wasn't able to find his feet until a local scout saw him play in a pickup game. At 19, he has the potential to be a very good player but can he stay focused?

Alain Digbeau B B D+ C C C
Impact scorer who lit up the Euro league last year with his top end finishing ability at the rim and jump shot. Working on a three point shot but is not consistent. Capable defender but nothing special. Average potential.

Ira Newble C C D A- C C
Very good jump shooter but struggles anywhere else on the court. His calling will be on defense where he is very good at generating turnovers and playing defense inside and out. Locked in on defense and can track his man across the court without a dip in performance. Average potential.
offtheheezy
Senior
GM: Vancouver Grizzlies

Re: 97 SFs

Post by offtheheezy »

One of Ownage or Jibba hate Stephen Jackson or something? :lol: I may be biased but I feel like my man’s being rated a bit low without A potential either :lol:
jibbajabba614
Senior
GM: Milwaukee Bucks GM

Post by jibbajabba614 »

Actually he was a 1.0 steal. I really wanted to change it up. 2.0 steals have been very different. Honestly Zyme did an amazing job on draft files. Taught me a lot about them. I usually follow his guidelines and go from there. We haven’t had a big euro crowd reason I went that way
Zyme
All Pac-12
GM: New York Knicks GM

Post by Zyme »

jibbajabba614 wrote:Actually he was a 1.0 steal. I really wanted to change it up. 2.0 steals have been very different. Honestly Zyme did an amazing job on draft files. Taught me a lot about them. I usually follow his guidelines and go from there. We haven’t had a big euro crowd reason I went that way
TBH I probably overvalue euroleague production for 80s and 90s players.
DASL1 Rings: '93, '94

K's HOF:
Mark "Wholly Mammoth" Eaton | Retired 2002, age 44: 24 min/8pts/8reb/1stl/2.5 blks/1 TO
Michael "Sweet Home" Ansley | Retired 2007, age 42: 33 min/16pts/8 reb/1.5stl/.5 blks/.5 TO Lifetime .550 shooting %
Gheorghe "Ghiţă (Ghitza, Little George)" Mureșan | Retired 2008, age 36: 35Min/16.2pt/12.2reb/2.1ast/1.6stl/2.9blk/1.3TO (.461/.715/.000)
lukeyrid13
All-American
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Post by lukeyrid13 »

Tikka Sokk or something like that was a euro guy who played great in 1.0

And the Kings had a euro SG back then. Antoine Rigadeua?
pistolpetejr
Senior
GM: Los Angeles Clippers

Post by pistolpetejr »

lukeyrid13 wrote:Tikka Sokk or something like that was a euro guy who played great in 1.0

And the Kings had a euro SG back then. Antoine Rigadeua?
Antoine Rigaudeau. I had him.

Tikka Sokk was deadly. I think Zyme had him actually?
---

PistolPeteJR