Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Oregon State @ Oregon FOR THE ROSES!

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Biggest Civil War Ever.

Let's take this one!

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
dthomas=ddixon

Re: Oregon State @ Oregon FOR THE ROSES!

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

The beevurs aren't gonna know what hit them. After playing UW & WSU back to back & then having a bye week, they won't be ready for our speed & will be caught off guard. On top of that, the Ducks are going to come out ready to kill. In Auten with the rose bowl on the line... Once the beevs get their feet back under them, it will already be over.

I don't expect us to put up 65 like last year but I expect it to be over by the 3rd quarter. Our D will sgut down the Rodgii & their D will have no idea how to stop us. Rose Bowl here we come!
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by UOducksTK1 »

dthomas=ddixon wrote:The beevurs aren't gonna know what hit them. After playing UW & WSU back to back & then having a bye week, they won't be ready for our speed & will be caught off guard. On top of that, the Ducks are going to come out ready to kill. In Auten with the rose bowl on the line... Once the beevs get their feet back under them, it will already be over.

I don't expect us to put up 65 like last year but I expect it to be over by the 3rd quarter. Our D will sgut down the Rodgii & their D will have no idea how to stop us. Rose Bowl here we come!
We'll see, I hope we blow out the Beavers! Oregon State didn't have the Rodgers' last year, and I'm sure they would have put up more points and made the game closer last year.

However, I think OSU's offense will put up some points on us. They remind me of Stanford a bit.

But with our offense rolling and with the game being at Autzen, I think the Ducks got this one.

dthomas=ddixon

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

UOducksTK1 wrote:
dthomas=ddixon wrote:The beevurs aren't gonna know what hit them. After playing UW & WSU back to back & then having a bye week, they won't be ready for our speed & will be caught off guard. On top of that, the Ducks are going to come out ready to kill. In Auten with the rose bowl on the line... Once the beevs get their feet back under them, it will already be over.

We'll see, I hope we blow out the Beavers! Oregon State didn't have the Rodgers' last year, and I'm sure they would have put up more points and made the game closer last year.

However, I think OSU's offense will put up some points on us. They remind me of Stanford a bit.

But with our offense rolling and with the game being at Autzen, I think the Ducks got this one.
Ok I don't know how many times I've read that today but it's completely false. They had the james, the better of the 2 IMO, the whole game. He went down with an injury late in the game when we had the game well in hand. Beevis fans are spewing that false stat like crazy just to make themselves feel better about this years game.
OreDucks01284
Senior

Post by OreDucks01284 »

Actually James Rodgers played against Ducks last year, we pretty much shut him down with their screen plays. we were all over him till 3rd or 4th quarter, he got shoulder injury. Im sure we will come prepare for Quizz and pretty much know what James is capable of.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by UOducksTK1 »

dthomas=ddixon wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:

Ok I don't know how many times I've read that today but it's completely false. They had the james, the better of the 2 IMO, the whole game. He went down with an injury late in the game when we had the game well in hand. Beevis fans are spewing that false stat like crazy just to make themselves feel better about this years game.
OK I'll give you that, but their run game in last year's civil war was non existent, and that's because Jaquizz was hurt. If he's in the game, that takes pressure off Moe at QB and the rest of their team. Heck, those pick sixes may have never happened.

Whatever though that's last years game. These are completely different teams this year, so I don't think you can use that to compare this years to teams.

Either way, it's gonna be one hell of a game.

dd10snoop28
Senior
GM: New Jersey Nets GM

Post by dd10snoop28 »

They totally lost the ability to slow the game down with Jazquizz and pound away like they usually do. It was going against their style of play because of his injury.

Although there is no way that Jazquizz himself would have made up 27 points, but I think it wouldn't have been that large of a margin with him in the game
freedjr
Four Star Recruit

Post by freedjr »

It will definitely be interesting. They haven't forgotten and they will be out for blood. Quizz out last year made a difference, but of course that didn't help their D.

Our D has played much better this year. Canfield has played much better this year.

Bottom line, I'm nervous but confident.
duckgrad99
All Pac-12

Post by duckgrad99 »

I hope this thread breaks the record for number of posts on this board. Seriously, nothing is as important as this one.
duckgrad99
All Pac-12

Post by duckgrad99 »

Also, let's be the good fans that we know we are and not underestimate or talk trash about the Beavers until after the game if we win. I definitely think the ducks win this game, but OSU is a good team and will be ready for this game.
dthomas=ddixon

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

duckgrad99 wrote:Also, let's be the good fans that we know we are and not underestimate or talk trash about the Beavers until after the game if we win. I definitely think the ducks win this game, but OSU is a good team and will be ready for this game.
It's a rivalry game. "Good fans" don't exist during rivalry week. The beevs suck & we will destroy them.
stewbertwilloughby
Five Star Recruit

Post by stewbertwilloughby »

I'm confident because this game is gonna have the same hype as the USC game, we get a bye week (I guess kinda like 2/3 of a bye week), and we are at home. When was the last time we had a bye week before a home game?
GO DUCKS!
Juice
Four Star Recruit

Post by Juice »

let's gooooo duckies! december 3rd can't get here fast enough. :D who else is gonna be at the game??
stewbertwilloughby
Five Star Recruit

Post by stewbertwilloughby »

swagnatic101 wrote:let's gooooo duckies! december 3rd can't get here fast enough. :D who else is gonna be at the game??
Sec. 28, row 28, seats 3 + 4.
GO DUCKS!
ducksrock
Senior

Post by ducksrock »

stewbertwilloughby wrote:
swagnatic101 wrote:let's gooooo duckies! december 3rd can't get here fast enough. :D who else is gonna be at the game??
Sec. 28, row 28, seats 3 + 4.
Wayyyyyyy Over There? lol

Enjoy the game.....

Meeee? 12 Ft. 5 1/2 In. from the Tubas.....lol....Give or take a Section or Two...
Last edited by ducksrock on Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.