Oregon State @ Oregon FOR THE ROSES!

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

midwestduck82
Three Star Recruit

Re: Oregon State @ Oregon FOR THE ROSES!

Post by midwestduck82 »

Mitchell tried to do to Masoli what TJ Ward did to Robinson in the Holiday Bowl. NOPE...First DOWN!

I might watch this game 50 times before the new year.
Last edited by midwestduck82 on Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

Posterized!
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

pillpushingduck
One Star Recruit

Post by pillpushingduck »

I love my Ducks!!!!
wheaton4prez
Senior

Post by wheaton4prez »

UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Can anyone say phew?

I was doubting if we would come back after OSU went up 30-21. It seemed like beavers had all the momentum...

But we did it. Great job, ducks. Unbelievable game!

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
goducks
Freshman

Post by goducks »

UOducksTK1 wrote:Can anyone say phew?

I was doubting if we would come back after OSU went up 30-21. It seemed like beavers had all the momentum...

But we did it. Great job, ducks. Unbelievable game!
Doubt out Ducks??? Are you kidding??? ;)

Great, great game! Now let's go lay it on Ohio State!

Notice the plane that we flew on?
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Post by MFRDuckFan »

I was at the game & I have to say that was NOT our best effort. Turnovers are so costly - DUH! I always have to re-watch the game later because I tend to be overly critical when I'm physically at a game, so I'll definitely give this one another peek. They were replaying it on ESPN when we got home (12:30 AM), so I ended up staying awake until 2:00 AM to watch the end. I think the problem is I'm always expecting a blow out because I know the sheep won't take this loss lightly and will be blathering all over the place that we only beat them by 4 points.

The crowd was absolutely on fire! Fans never gave up & never quieted down. Lots of Duck fans sold their tickets to Beavs which I find disturbing, but whatever. The only rude fans I came across were Beaver fans, especially at halftime. They were walking all over the place cocky and behaving badly. No Duck fans confronted them or were rude, so I thought that was a big plus.

It was a great game and I am very proud!!! Our Ducks need to really do their homework on Ohio State and represent us well! I am hoping to go, so if anyone from here is going let's chat!
freedjr
Four Star Recruit

Post by freedjr »

Just goes to show that they can play very mediocre, give up 10 points on turnovers and still beat a very good team.

I kept receiving texts from a friend every time the Beavers scored, and all I would reply is there is a lot of time left. At the end of the game, I asked him why he was so quiet and his texts stopped. Pretty funny!
duckgrad99
All Pac-12

Post by duckgrad99 »

Did everone here that Lamichael James got hit so hard in the stomach that he was throwing up on the sidelines? I'm not sure whether that was before or after his long touchdown run. What a tough guy and an amazing player. To think he is only a freshman.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

duckgrad99 wrote:Did everone here that Lamichael James got hit so hard in the stomach that he was throwing up on the sidelines? I'm not sure whether that was before or after his long touchdown run. What a tough guy and an amazing player. To think he is only a freshman.
I had thought he had gone out of the game since he had maybe gotten punched in the stomach when the Beavers were trying to rip the ball out. I hadn't even thought that he had gotten kicked in the stomach.
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

:roll: Had to have been accidental...
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

MFRDuckFan
Senior

Post by MFRDuckFan »

Erin Andrews said she saw LMJ throwing up & asked if he was okay. He supposedly said "I am now".
ncduck
Senior

Post by ncduck »

The Ducks/Beavs game delivered a 3.20 rating with M18-49 last night. I don't remember seeing another game in prime rate that high this year.

Great idea to move this to Thursday nights. This is incredible exposure. It was the second highest rated basic cable telecast in prime last night only behind the Bills/Jets game that averaged a 3.94 M18-49 rating.

It's big news to rate that high for a college game. Most of the games I've seen have averaged between a 1.20 and 1.60 rating.

The crazy thing is that the NFL game rated higher because there are fewer subscribers for NFL network than ESPN2 so there were actually about a half million more M18-49 watching the civil war. Wow!
Last edited by ncduck on Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Post by MFRDuckFan »

ncduck wrote:The Ducks/Beavs game delivered a 3.20 rating with M18-49 last night. I don't remember seeing another game in prime rate that high this year.

Great idea to move this to Thursday nights. This is incredible exposure. It was the second highest rated basic cable telecast in prime last night only behind the Bills/Jets game that averaged a 3.84 M18-49 rating.

It's big news to rate that high for a college game. Most of the games I've seen have averaged between a 1.20 and 1.60 rating.

The crazy thing is that the NFL game rated higher because there are fewer subscribers for NFL network than ESPN2 so there were actually about a half million more M18-49 watching the civil war. Wow!
How weird is it that two former Ducks (Byrd & Clemens) were playing at the same exact time as the CW? What are the chances of that?
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

MFRDuckFan wrote:Erin Andrews said she saw LMJ throwing up & asked if he was okay. He supposedly said "I am now".
What part of the game was that?

Sounds like he took a shot to the gut, ouch..

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13