Reaper Wear for the CW

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

MFRDuckFan
Senior

Reaper Wear for the CW

Post by MFRDuckFan »

I'm not feeling it, but I might if I see them in person.

http://www.ducksportsnews.com/blog/2009 ... -t-shirts/
Greydrake
Four Star Recruit

Re: Reaper Wear for the CW

Post by Greydrake »

Agree, no go on the yellow.
Rest are Platypus wear
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

While I thought the black Reaper shirts were cool at Halloween, the yellow doesn't do it for me.
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

hermistonduck
Three Star Recruit

Post by hermistonduck »

For people with Facebook, check out this group page

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/grou ... 606&ref=mf
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Post by MFRDuckFan »

hermistonduck wrote:For people with Facebook, check out this group page

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/grou ... 606&ref=mf
This is great! I've uploaded the pic for those that don't have FB as well as ordering info ~

Support the Yellow-Out for the 113th Civil War. This is hands down the biggest game in the storied history of the Civil War. The winner goes to the Rose Bowl, and Oregon is smelling roses. The tee shirts will cost ten dollars and the proceeds go to a good cause and help Sigma Nu's philanthropy. There will be a limited number of shirts made, so make sure to e-mail your name, size, and contact information to weownthestate@gmail.com if you want guarantee yourself one of these one of a kind tee shirts. The shirts will also be sold at the EMU starting on November 30th up to the day of the Civil War (December 3rd). Oh yeah, Go Ducks!

wheaton4prez
Senior

Post by wheaton4prez »

Those designs are pretty bad. Multiple-font nightmare. Too much text. Poor illustrations.

The best Rose Bowl design that I've seen so far is that one MFR posted by mikfot. Would make a good shirt.
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Post by MFRDuckFan »

wheaton4prez wrote:Those designs are pretty bad. Multiple-font nightmare. Too much text. Poor illustrations.

The best Rose Bowl design that I've seen so far is that one MFR posted by mikfot. Would make a good shirt.
Yeah, I'd like to do something with it after we win the CW. Keep it amongst friends, right? Don't want to have people get their feathers ruffled with using a duck........although.........it's NOT Donald's face. Hahahaha, feathers ruffled. Tickled myself with that one! :lol:
Greydrake
Four Star Recruit

Post by Greydrake »

Sigma Nu needs lessons on how the form an "O"
MerDuck
Four Star Recruit

Post by MerDuck »

Greydrake wrote:Sigma Nu needs lessons on how the form an "O"
They had to make it different from the trade marked O...so I am sure that is why they did it that way, the original reaper shirt had to go through a lot of hoops with regards to the shape of the O as well
wheaton4prez
Senior

Post by wheaton4prez »

MFRDuckFan wrote:
wheaton4prez wrote:Those designs are pretty bad. Multiple-font nightmare. Too much text. Poor illustrations.

Yeah, I'd like to do something with it after we win the CW. Keep it amongst friends, right? Don't want to have people get their feathers ruffled with using a duck........although.........it's NOT Donald's face. Hahahaha, feathers ruffled. Tickled myself with that one! :lol:
Yeah. I don't think Disney has a patent on all duck characters. That one was different enough, imo. Though, did the design have the official "O" shape in it? That would probably be a problem.
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Post by MFRDuckFan »

wheaton4prez wrote:
MFRDuckFan wrote:

Yeah. I don't think Disney has a patent on all duck characters. That one was different enough, imo. Though, did the design have the official "O" shape in it? That would probably be a problem.
Kind of............ although Mikfot altered the shape a bit by making it shorter & more rounded looking. But the helmet holds the correct version. I'll see if he can change it up a bit.
MerDuck
Four Star Recruit

Post by MerDuck »

I think it is ok as long as you don't sell them.....and as long as no one makes a profit from printing the logo...like if I had a screen printer I could print one up and no one could do anything about it...I could print up 50 and give them to my friends...no one would know.... :mrgreen:
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Post by MFRDuckFan »

MerDuck wrote:I think it is ok as long as you don't sell them.....and as long as no one makes a profit from printing the logo...like if I had a screen printer I could print one up and no one could do anything about it...I could print up 50 and give them to my friends...no one would know.... :mrgreen:
Very true!! I do that with my embroidery stuff all the time. I'm actually working on a hat for the CW that says "I LOVE MY DUCKS" on the front & a duck foot on the side. :D
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Post by MFRDuckFan »

Thought this was kind of cool............. BEAVER EATER

http://www.gamedaytease.com/products/Be ... regon.html
gofightingducks
All Pac-12

Post by gofightingducks »

There are some new items on goducks.com

There are a couple Civil War shirts but the best things on there are the Pirate Duck "Defense" shirt and the new Oregon Wings items in black, green and white. And of course the Ducks snuggie!!! :lol:

http://uoduckstore.com/goducks/index.cf ... =1&all=yes