Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Clownzano on KGW

Post by UOducksTK1 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bfgr65Bvsig

Click the link won't help Canzano so go ahead and give it a watch even if you dislike the man.

I think his view on the game is pretty much spot on. Although OSU having the best offense in the league is incorrect IMO (Ducks of course!).

Also, OSU's style of play does worry me some, but I'm liking the ducks mainly because we are playing in Autzen. I think that's what will decide this game. Let's go fans, step it up for the roses!

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
picksix
Three Star Recruit

Re: Clownzano on KGW

Post by picksix »

We need it louder than the USC game ... love getting those false starts and delay of game penalties on opposing teams. Our fans are the best!!!!! This is HUGE in all aspects!!! National reputation, recruiting, etc ...... let's have autzen rockin and rollllling!!!!!
wheaton4prez
Senior

Post by wheaton4prez »

I don't see what basis he has for concluding that the Beavers have the best offense. They have improved relative to themselves. However, if I'm not mistaken, we outperformed them on offense against every common opponent. Even Stanford. Did we not?
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

wheaton4prez wrote:I don't see what basis he has for concluding that the Beavers have the best offense. They have improved relative to themselves. However, if I'm not mistaken, we outperformed them on offense against every common opponent. Even Stanford. Did we not?
How about we just put up 50+ and hold the Beavers to under 20. Then he won't have a choice but to call Oregon the best offense in the Pac-10.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
karlhungis
All Pac-12

Post by karlhungis »

This will be the first time that Canefield and Quizz play in Autzen right? That should give us a boost.
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
wheaton4prez
Senior

Post by wheaton4prez »

UOducksTK1 wrote:
wheaton4prez wrote:I don't see what basis he has for concluding that the Beavers have the best offense. They have improved relative to themselves. However, if I'm not mistaken, we outperformed them on offense against every common opponent. Even Stanford. Did we not?
How about we just put up 50+ and hold the Beavers to under 20. Then he won't have a choice but to call Oregon the best offense in the Pac-10.
I would be ok with that.
gregspechtismyhero
Freshman

Post by gregspechtismyhero »

I like how he added "after the USC game"
they have played UCLA, Cal, Fuskies, and Wazzu.
OSU 147-64
UO 161-38
Do your research clown. :roll:
In Helfrich, Frost, and Allioti we trust
Image (USA Today Sports)
AIM: hockeygoalie923
wheaton4prez
Senior

Post by wheaton4prez »

It's insulting how Canzano talks about not choosing sides when it has become so apparent that he favors the Beavers and thinks the two represent the holy class struggle between the haves and have-nots. How dumb does he think the people listening are?
MerDuck
Four Star Recruit

Post by MerDuck »

What an idiot!
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Post by MFRDuckFan »

He is a typical Beaver. They constantly blame the Ducks for what they don't have in their own program. It's UO's fault this, UO's fault that. They continuously play the Uncle Phil card & how rude Duck fans are. Give me a break........... At what point do they try to find their own identity? I can never get Beaver fans to understand. They will never achieve anything on their own if they don't find some pride in themselves. It's always poking fingers at the Ducks. Instead of being exhilarated with their own successes, their biggest joy comes when the Ducks stumble.

Clownzano makes me sick to my stomach because he makes things up & he is constantly rewarded by people clicking on his links, reading his "articles" because he inflames this negativity between the two programs. I refuse to read anything he writes because he just can't help himself. When Masoli got hurt he got everybody flipping out because he said "he has a credible source that said Masoli had a season ending injury". WRONG!!!! But nobody holds him accountable for his lies. Sickening.