SB and BB

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

duck58
Four Star Recruit

SB and BB

Post by duck58 »

At this point I would say SB is mediocre; about 4-5 in PAC. UCLA, UW, UA should be on top. BB hard to say.
greenyellow

Re: SB and BB

Post by greenyellow »

duck58 wrote:At this point I would say SB is mediocre; about 4-5 in PAC. UCLA, UW, UA should be on top. BB hard to say.
4th or 5th in the Pac for softball probably still means they're top-25 in the country. Baseball will all depend on well their young pitching staff holds up with Gordon and Ayon out with injury.
GrandpaDuck
Senior

Post by GrandpaDuck »

greenyellow wrote:
duck58 wrote:At this point I would say SB is mediocre; about 4-5 in PAC. UCLA, UW, UA should be on top. BB hard to say.
4th or 5th in the Pac for softball probably still means they're top-25 in the country. Baseball will all depend on well their young pitching staff holds up with Gordon and Ayon out with injury.
Yes, even with the pummeling they got last year in conference play, they didn't drop out of the top 25 and have a current streak of 42 straight weeks of rankings in the top 25. Hansen is pitching up to her high school 5 star ranking so far. If she continues like this that 4th or 5th is reachable.
shoparound
Four Star Recruit

Post by shoparound »

Damn, remember the days where we had to hold off teams to stay #1 in the Pac?
sigh