Florida @ Utah

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Should be a fun one tonight.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
Tray Dub
All Pac-12

Re: Florida @ Utah

Post by Tray Dub »

Anybody have a good sense of how capable Utah's backup QB is?
Bud Lee
All Pac-12

Post by Bud Lee »

Tray Dub wrote:Anybody have a good sense of how capable Utah's backup QB is?
I don't know but this is the 3rd starter not even the immediate backup :shock:
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

What fresh hell is this that spectrum and espn aren't together?

Looks like I'm watching our new conference on Fox.
rsbgduck
Four Star Recruit

Post by rsbgduck »

Duck07 wrote:What fresh hell is this that spectrum and espn aren't together?

Looks like I'm watching our new conference on Fox.
Yeah this is BS. Not a word they were in negotiations from either side and it was available right up before kickoff. I’ve been looking for the right time to tell Spectrum to GGF. Problem is they waited until kickoff weekend and dish is two weeks out for installation. Going with Dish because I drive truck and they have a home and mobile satellite option. Would do Starlink but they don’t have a package for home and mobile, you have to get two separate systems and pay full price for both.
UofDuck
Senior

Post by UofDuck »

Gators are hot garbage. UT looking pretty good. Way to rep UT!
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

How can a team that recruits as well as Florida have such an inept offense?
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Mycah Pittman did not look good. Bad punt returning and a bad drop on 3rd down.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
Phalanx
Senior

Post by Phalanx »

Seems like the SEC has as hard a time traveling as the Pac does. They just do it less. I am going to laugh if Florida ends up with a winning record in conference play.
73duck
Three Star Recruit

Post by 73duck »

Watching all the games on pay TV will be difficult and expensive this year. The best game will generally be OTA, as it was last night (Minnesota Nebraska), and both PAC 12 games were on youtube highlights this morning. The USC game was in the clear live on YouTube last weekend. I probably have 20 hours of OTA football DVRd for the rest of this weekend, more than I'll ever watch. And the ESPN/Fox/CBS yackathons are freely available on YouTube. I may or may not get Oregon PSU live, but getting that game live is not worth $$$ to me. Thankfully the must see Oregon games (including next week's game) are almost always OTA, even here in the eastern time zone, because Oregon is a brand.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

73duck wrote:Watching all the games on pay TV will be difficult and expensive this year. The best game will generally be OTA, as it was last night (Minnesota Nebraska), and both PAC 12 games were on youtube highlights this morning. The USC game was in the clear live on YouTube last weekend. I probably have 20 hours of OTA football DVRd for the rest of this weekend, more than I'll ever watch. And the ESPN/Fox/CBS yackathons are freely available on YouTube. I may or may not get Oregon PSU live, but getting that game live is not worth $$$ to me. Thankfully the must see Oregon games (including next week's game) are almost always OTA, even here in the eastern time zone, because Oregon is a brand.
You can easily get the Pac-12 Network games live by using a free VPN (I use Proton VPN) and finding the Pac-12 International page on YouTube. Doesn't cost a dime.
Bud Lee
All Pac-12

Post by Bud Lee »

Phalanx wrote:Seems like the SEC has as hard a time traveling as the Pac does. They just do it less. I am going to laugh if Florida ends up with a winning record in conference play.
That is the first time Florida has left the state of Florida for a OOC game in like 31 years. Pitiful! Screw them, I hope they come in dead last.
Phalanx
Senior

Post by Phalanx »

Well, looks like they are beating Tennessee at home. SEC doesn't look so good this year. Looks like Texas and Oklahoma are coming in at just the right time. :lol:
Bud Lee
All Pac-12

Post by Bud Lee »

Its a down year for sure. QB play is terrible with the exception of a couple of teams. I honestly think LSU is going to win the west again this season and then when the SEC championship. Could be that I'm bias though.

I also think Bama is going to lose 3 conference games.
StevensTechU
All Pac-12

Post by StevensTechU »

Bud Lee wrote:Its a down year for sure. QB play is terrible with the exception of a couple of teams. I honestly think LSU is going to win the west again this season and then when the SEC championship. Could be that I'm bias though.

I also think Bama is going to lose 3 conference games.
Hard to say at this point. Are they the team who got the doors blown off in the second half against FSU, or the team that dominated a Miss State team that beat Arizona in overtime at home?? (I kid)

LSU has the most talent. They cleaned up in the portal. Their DBs are a major weak point and I see them getting their butts kicked again when they play a potent passing offense, but there are none of those in the Southeastern Conference this year.