Colorado vs. TCU

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

rsbgduck
Four Star Recruit

Colorado vs. TCU

Post by rsbgduck »

I know it’s early and I have yet to sign up on the Coach Prime bandwagon but as far as how Colorado is playing as a team and chemistry, especially with the high paced offense they look way better than I was expecting.
mrpd21
Five Star Recruit

Re: Colorado vs. TCU

Post by mrpd21 »

I agree. But they are riding Hunter so hard, it's not sustainable. He'll gas out or get injured this year at this pace. They don't have enough playmakers to be in it for the long haul IMO.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

Week 4 could see us host either Game Day or Big Game Saturday.
dthomas=ddixon

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

They look a lot better than I was expecting… but my expectations were extremely low ha. I bought tickets before the year for the CU game so I’m glad they actually have a pulse. Hype should be huge and the Ducks should still roll.
Phalanx
Senior

Post by Phalanx »

Dang, that was a huge pick by Hunter. TCU was about to go ahead.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Sanders looks good… TCU D is bad but he’s had some sick throws.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
mrpd21
Five Star Recruit

Post by mrpd21 »

Hunter is an absolute star and Sanders balled OUT. The game at Auzten just got infinitely more interesting.
gogreen55
Senior

Post by gogreen55 »

mrpd21 wrote:I agree. But they are riding Hunter so hard, it's not sustainable. He'll gas out or get injured this year at this pace. They don't have enough playmakers to be in it for the long haul IMO.
It looked like they had a lot of playmakers to me....it certainly wasn't a one man show. Obviously, if they lost Hunter it would be a crushing blow though.

If Colorado is fully healthy when they visit Autzen, I certainly don't feel overly confident about the Oregon defense having great success.
mrpd21
Five Star Recruit

Post by mrpd21 »

gogreen55 wrote:
mrpd21 wrote:I agree. But they are riding Hunter so hard, it's not sustainable. He'll gas out or get injured this year at this pace. They don't have enough playmakers to be in it for the long haul IMO.
It looked like they had a lot of playmakers to me....it certainly wasn't a one man show. Obviously, if they lost Hunter it would be a crushing blow though.

If Colorado is fully healthy when they visit Autzen, I certainly don't feel overly confident about the Oregon defense having great success.
You're 100% correct and I take it back to some degree. I didn't watch it all the way through but every time I was paying attention it seemed like it was just Sanders and Hunter doing playground football. I looked at the stats and he definitely got other guys involved so they do have more weapons. They will certainly lose a huge Dimension and Edge though if Hunter gets overworked early in the season. That guy is an absolute stud and The Runaway Heisman candidate no question. Hope he puts on a show and stays healthy all season.