Civil War History

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

OregonMAX
Three Star Recruit

Civil War History

Post by OregonMAX »

Does anybody know a good site or article about the history of the civil war? I remember sometime last year there was an excellent one in, I think, the Oregonian that went year by year describing every game with details about the game and important details on how the rivalry changed (ie: OSU refusing to play UO a few years, or homecoming queens being kidnapped). I couldn't find this article, but does anyone know where I can find information like this, because it'd be fun to read all about it.
"Huard's gonna go back to throw the ball. Sets up, looks, throws towards the corner of the endzone. It is... INTERCEPTED! INTERCEPTED! THE DUCKS HAVE THE BALL! Down to the 35! The 40! KENNY WHEATON'S GONNA SCORE!!! KENNY WHEATON'S GONNA SCORE!!! 20! THE 10! TOUCHDOWN!!! KENNY WHEATON, AN INTERCEPTION!!! THE MOST IMPROBABLE FINISH TO A FOOTBALL GAME!!!"
goducks
Freshman

Re: Civil War History

Post by goducks »

Maybe this is what you are referring to?

http://blog.oregonlive.com/behindbeaver ... fanne.html

Notice the plane that we flew on?
echo31
Five Star Recruit

Post by echo31 »

OregonMAX
Three Star Recruit

Post by OregonMAX »

Thank you so much, those are actually the two exact articles I was trying so hard to find.
also, bump, for anyone who's interested
"Huard's gonna go back to throw the ball. Sets up, looks, throws towards the corner of the endzone. It is... INTERCEPTED! INTERCEPTED! THE DUCKS HAVE THE BALL! Down to the 35! The 40! KENNY WHEATON'S GONNA SCORE!!! KENNY WHEATON'S GONNA SCORE!!! 20! THE 10! TOUCHDOWN!!! KENNY WHEATON, AN INTERCEPTION!!! THE MOST IMPROBABLE FINISH TO A FOOTBALL GAME!!!"