USC @ Colorado 9am on Fox

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

5$
Five Star Recruit

USC @ Colorado 9am on Fox

Post by 5$ »

My prediction for this game is that USC's defense is exposed because it gets gassed from the high altitude oxygen deficit, and this turns into a shootout.
woundedknees
All-American

Re: USC @ Colorado 9am on Fox

Post by woundedknees »

I've been wondering about that myself.
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

5$
Five Star Recruit

Post by 5$ »

Nevermind it appears to be just another drubbing
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Prime has lost this team, Colorado quit after the missed field goal.

Also Oregon destroyed Shedeur.
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

The buffs have gotten a little spark back but down 21-7 midway through the 2nd.. I like what Dion is doing for college ball but I am so turned off by the media hype, I am ready for it to end…. I hope Colorado gets blown out the second half, they are simply not that good.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

If this uninspired Colorado team showed up last week to Autzen it would’ve been 70-0.

Also is Colorado’s DC drunk? Only way to beat USC is to bring pressure all game long, not run these soft zones. Caleb Williams is probably the best QB out there at breaking zone coverage. I don’t know what influence Prime has on he playcalling on both sides but they’re calling plays as if they have the athletes to match up with USC and they don’t. They need a lot more creativity than this.
rockthief
Senior

Post by rockthief »

Colorado appears to be as lousy as previous seasons. The glitz and gold and watches and glam do not win games. Colorado thinks they are cool baby but their performance shows otherwise.
nogerO
Senior

Post by nogerO »

rockthief wrote:Colorado appears to be as lousy as previous seasons. The glitz and gold and watches and glam do not win games. Colorado thinks they are cool baby but their performance shows otherwise.
The buffoons need to learn that you have to be good to rock the bling. They look really sad wearing those big gold chains as you’re getting boat raced.
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

I haven’t seen a team this uninspired since Oregon in 2016. To say Prime has lost this team is an understatement.
bellsduck
Senior
GM: Utah Jazz

Post by bellsduck »

Announcers doing everything they can to keep us watching.
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

Halftime 34-14, Urban made a great comment during halftime. He said this game isn’t last week against Oregon, that was a beating, Colorado took a beating last week, this game isn’t a beating, Colorado should be in this game. Sanders threw a int and Colorado’s punter tried a punt that got blocked , both turnovers resulted in TD’s, Colorado should be in this game. I agree, from what I am seeing Colorado is over rated and USC is not a natty team.
squintsdd
Sophomore

Post by squintsdd »

OregonFan4Life wrote:I haven’t seen a team this uninspired since Oregon in 2016. To say Prime has lost this team is an understatement.
This is the 2nd time you've made this comment. What game are you watching? Colorado is still fighting, they're just not a good team.
nogerO
Senior

Post by nogerO »

There's a bunch of celebrities canceling their flights for next weeks Colorado game. :roll:
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
bellsduck
Senior
GM: Utah Jazz

Post by bellsduck »

Why go for two?
5$
Five Star Recruit

Post by 5$ »

bellsduck wrote:Why go for two?
yeah that was a confusing decision